**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 4* Mutant to R5?

I finally have enough resources to take one of my 4* mutants to R5, but unfortunately none of my top champs are duped. My top mutant 4*s are Wolverine, Rogue, NC, Archangel, and Psylocke. Who would you take to R5, or should I keep waiting and see if I get lucky and dupe one of them? Thanks!

Comments

• FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    If you feel like you must now, I would say NC, as he is more valuable unduped than the rest of those choices (IMO). However, you have not provided enough information to give a good recommendation. Do you need to improve your AW defenders or your AQ/AW attack squad?
  • ege999menege999men Posts: 281 ★★
    If you're good I'd say psylocke but If you can't end most fights without getting hit go NC he will prove useful in defense
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    NC or AA
  • Henrytfu_41Henrytfu_41 Posts: 70
    I do use NC in AW D a lot, so am considering ranking him up. Heard AA is great as an attacker, but not sure how good he is unduped.
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    edited August 2017
    I hate fighting with anyone who evades.

My choice is AA or wolverine.

AA is great unduped, I awakened him after weeks of not wanting to use my awakening gem on him. Haven't noticed much of a difference. He is for sure AMAZING unduped.
  • Henrytfu_41Henrytfu_41 Posts: 70
    trying to understand AA's sig ability. just an increase in neurotoxins?
  • I have wolvie at r5 and he's great, like some others will tell you it's really all about your play style, I like wolvie because he can out heal a lot of the damage that you will take, he can do m5 day 5 and still be at full health at the final boss every time. He's my go to mutant for sure
  • But with none of them being duped I'd definitely do nc or wait
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    AA's dupe ability is it stops all regen and his neurotoxins drop enemy ability accuracy. He is MUCH better duped than unduped. NC is the only real useful one unduped, and that's on war defense.