**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

You told us you wouldn't do this again!!

The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
You're making us run the spiked armour path in EQ twice for what reason?
There's nothing on this path and you've previously said you wouldn't do this again

Comments

• SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Is the problem spiked armor, or nothing on the path?
    Cause they can't both be a problem at the same time, can they?
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    you know.. i hate spiked armor, but for some reason, when i went through thise paths, it seemed like i took absolutely no damage, it was strange lol
  • SkkcSkkc Posts: 110
    Use venom. He eats those physical resistance buffs and heals. R3 soloed the path and finished at 90% health
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    If you're so worried about that chip damage, why don't you just farm some RoL for potions? It's pretty simple. You've got 42 days to get those two Spiked Armor paths done. I'm guessing at least one or maybe even two of the champs in your party are at least r4, so they should be able to down WS and CM pretty quickly. Easy potions.

And I'm just wondering where Kabam has said that they wouldn't throw us that situation again. Just wondering.
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    Use a healer, an ability accuracy reduction champ or champs with damage over time
    X-23 is good
    Venom is amazing
    Archangel is the best
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Crossbones :)
  • MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121
    Roflmao.. i breezed through that 2 paths with 3/45 x23, no problems at all.. maybe you should do some research or learn how to counter specific paths with specific champs.

TL/DR: Git Gud
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I don't believe the OP was arguing the Node, just the existence of the extra Path. Although I don't recall them saying it wouldn't be done again.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★

I don't believe the OP was arguing the Node, just the existence of the extra Path. Although I don't recall them saying it wouldn't be done again.

This is my point exactly, the extra not needed path.
    way back when GotG came out there was a quest that had this same issue with an insanely hard Rocket on it that forced you to run it twice to cover a single tile to get 100%.
    They said back then they wouldn't design quests that way again
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    The_One said:

This is my point exactly, the extra not needed path.
    way back when GotG came out there was a quest that had this same issue with an insanely hard Rocket on it that forced you to run it twice to cover a single tile to get 100%.
    They said back then they wouldn't design quests that way again
    That was different. You're talking about one single tile that had to be crossed before to ensure 100% completion, in an event that was from 2 years ago. There are more than one empty tile that needs to be crossed here. My guess is that Kabam missed placing a champ in the inner path to not make it a total waste of energy (18 bars). Call it an omission or bad design, but it's not the same as that single empty tile in the GotG2 event quest before.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Spiked armor didn't seem to deal that much damage here, so it didn't bother me. I'll admit though, I'm not a fan of the quest design where you literally have to fight the same path twice, where nearly every fight is the same. Prefer to have different fights, to keep things interesting.

I get enough repeat fights in AQ IMO
  • FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
    Doesn’t deal much damage..any ranked up champ will do fine