**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

RACISTS everywhere.

I'm from India, and i see like 5 new people spamming global with racist, hatred comments about my country, everyday. Even if we report these guys, i don't think anything happens. @Kabam Miike can you do something about this????

Comments

• SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
    I used to report those user whenever i see bad comments but i watched they arent banned and keep spamming almost daily..
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    This is the forum.

That is an in-game chat.

The two are separate entities.
  • VglyBVglyB Posts: 8
    edited April 2019
    Hamim do you have anything constructive to say or are you just wasting our time? The title of this forum section is “Suggestions and Requests”, or did you actually think that they were asking for suggestions and requests on how to make THE FORUM better, and not THE GAME...

Some people...
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    VglyB said:

Some people...

move on, but not us. Not us.
  • Hey guys, I understand it can be frustrating to see abusive messages getting posted in Global Chat, and I'd like to thank you for taking the time to express your concerns.

Rest assured, we take this issue very seriously! Any reports we receive of inappropriate behavior in Chat are thoroughly investigated and we take any actions we deem necessary to punish any offending players. The punishment issued to players for being abusive in Chat is determined by the severity of their comments. In some instances, we will temporarily ban a player from Chat, while at other times, we may choose to issue a permanent Chat ban.

When you notice inappropriate behavior in Chat, it's possible to report it by tapping on the player's avatar, located beside the alarming comment, and then tapping on REPORT USER. It's also possible to block the player from this menu by tapping on BLOCK, meaning you won't see any messages from them again.

If you prefer, it's also possible to disable Global Chat in the game settings. To do this, tap on the gear shaped icon, located in the top left corner of the game's Home screen. A list of enabled Chats will be then be displayed on the right hand side of the screen, including Global, Alliance, and War Room. If the box beside Global Chat is ticked, simply tap on the tick to disable it.

You can also report any inappropriate behavior to our Support Team, more information on this can be found HERE. You can reach out to our Support Team by clicking on the "Need more help? Contact us" button, located at the bottom of that article or by clicking HERE.

Due to our Privacy Policy, we're unable to let you know the outcome of any investigations we've carried out or any actions we may have taken on individual accounts in response to a report of inappropriate behavior. However, we really appreciate every report we receive, and we're extremely thankful for your commitment to keeping the game's Chat feature free from abuse of any kind.
This discussion has been closed.