**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Infinite Refresh of CN region Negative Space Discussion [Merged Threads]

15678911»

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

So there is this exploit giving out all this 5* and 6* shards + a bunch of T2A and T5B shards for circumventing the "intended system" of 3 runs per day.

And on the other hand there is their offer, encouraging you to spend a 100$ for nearly 2x 5* and 1000 6* shards + 1x T2A.

Seems about right

Run with that thought process and consider the value of the Rewards being exploited. Perhaps that will give an indication of how wrong it is.
  • iFilipowicziFilipowicz Posts: 41
    edited April 2019

Ahhhhh, I sure love excuses and rationalization! Clint Eastwood's Dirty Harry had a great line about excuses. Look it up.

Here's a kooky idea:
    How about you take a stand for something and opt for neither?
    Or did that not even occur to you?

Nuff Said

Im not exactly sure what you're trying to say to me?! :smiley:
    English is not my native language, sry.

But it seems you didnt understand the irony/sarcasm of my post.

Sweeping this incident under the carpet would NOT be the right sign, when expecting your community to buy your offers ...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I don't believe they're sweeping anything under the rug. The Event is still ongoing. Also, I don't necessarily expect them to come on and say, "We're banning people.", considering they don't discuss actions. Not to mention specific people have admitted to doing it here, so that would be inviting a mess. If they say they're looking at it, then they are. Frankly, whatever punishment they see fit to do is up to them. I just don't think said people should keep said Rewards. That amount is beyond imbalanced.
  • TheDude1973TheDude1973 Posts: 49

Ahhhhh, I sure love excuses and rationalization! Clint Eastwood's Dirty Harry had a great line about excuses. Look it up.

Here's a kooky idea:
    How about you take a stand for something and opt for neither?
    Or did that not even occur to you?

Nuff Said

Im not exactly sure what you're trying to say to me?! :smiley:
    English is not my native language, sry.

But it seems you didnt understand the irony of my post.

Sweeping this incident under the carpet would NOT be the right sign, when expecting your community to buy your offers ...
    I apologize. I thought you were making the excuse or reason as to why there was now the necessity to cheat.
    @iFilipowicz I am in complete agreement with you about this mess. And even more, I find that our fellow summoners have no shame and will continue to stoop to lower and lower levels to cheat and yes this is cheating and robbing and pilfering from the rest of the summoners on MCOC. Feel free to tell yourselves you are just using your smarts to get ahead. What you are doing is showing your utter lack of respect and total contempt for the community at large.

You pieces of garbage are destroying the game, and how you can fool yourselves into thinking you are any good at the game is the beauty of DELUSION!

Sorry again @iFilipowicz .

Kabam needs to take the trash out to the dump and leave it where it belongs! You're offending my olfactory nerve!

Nuff Said!
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    The problem isnt just the reactive punitive measure "if" any action is taken, its also the time period where people taking advantage of a flawed system are allowed to affect other players, such as war, arenas and anywhere that the gains made in the accelerated fashion give them a competitive advantage.

Though if history is any guide, a wet lettuce leaf thrashing to the offenders and vague explanations to the masses will likely suffice.

• RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Nothing will be done. The exploiters of this game always win.
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    I don't suppose it's a 0.008% here.
  • DaywalkerUKDaywalkerUK Posts: 119
    This whole situation could have been avoided if kabam would just accept that there is a group of players in their game who will cheat, steal and exploit at every opportunity to get and remain at the top. The community has seen so many examples of this over the years and the perpetrators are often well known accounts who are still active and sitting in the top 1%. As long as these idiots are allowed to continue unchecked or forgiven then this issue will never go away.

This whole situation could have been avoided if kabam would just accept that there is a group of players in their game who will cheat, steal and exploit at every opportunity to get and remain at the top. The community has seen so many examples of this over the years and the perpetrators are often well known accounts who are still active and sitting in the top 1%. As long as these idiots are allowed to continue unchecked or forgiven then this issue will never go away.

It's Time For The Purge!
    Drooped2 said:

The only real solution is perm bans no remorse no appeals

AMEN!

The Bounty Missions need to be closed as soon as possible.
    They have been abused to such an extreme extent that the ramifications will have an impact across the entire Battlerealm.
    Unless all those who truly broke the TOS, and they did, let's not kid ourselves, are banned for life, the consequences will be harmful across the board!
    This will have a negative impact on almost every aspect of MCOC.
    All rank rewards both alliance and solo!
    AQ
    AW
    Arenas
    Events

This should not be blamed on Kabam, but rather all those who don't respect the other summoners in the Battlerealm!
    Fair Play isn't something showing on Broadway, and clearly it is something the perpetrators don't believe in.
    Though it may sound draconian, nothing less than the expulsion of all guilty parties will save this game!
    You might think I am being drastic, and I understand. Just give it a week or two and see how you and your alliance no longer rank as high as you and they once did, in any of the events participated in.
    If these actions don't deserve a lifetime ban, than I don't know what does. Especially when I have seen others receive them, and we still don't know what they did to violate the TOS!

There is a cancer on MCOC that must be eradicated!

Kabam YOU MUST TAKE A STAND AND FINALLY DRAW A LINE

WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY!
    Those aren't merely words, they are a call to arms.

Nuff Said
    (mic drops)
    @Drooped2 I thought I put that in there. Good catch. I like your style!
    I have zero compassion for the guilty, you made your choice. And that choice was to give the finger to every other summoner in MCOC!
    It's Time for THE HAMMER OF THE GODS!
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Wow I should check the bug section of the forums more, hopefully kabam doesn't just let them keep the rewards.
  • kimkingokimkingo Posts: 37

Drooped2 said:

The only real solution is perm bans no remorse no appeals

AMEN!

The Bounty Missions need to be closed as soon as possible.
    They have been abused to such an extreme extent that the ramifications will have an impact across the entire Battlerealm.
    Unless all those who truly broke the TOS, and they did, let's not kid ourselves, are banned for life, the consequences will be harmful across the board!
    This will have a negative impact on almost every aspect of MCOC.
    All rank rewards both alliance and solo!
    AQ
    AW
    Arenas
    Events

This should not be blamed on Kabam, but rather all those who don't respect the other summoners in the Battlerealm!
    Fair Play isn't something showing on Broadway, and clearly it is something the perpetrators don't believe in.
    Though it may sound draconian, nothing less than the expulsion of all guilty parties will save this game!
    You might think I am being drastic, and I understand. Just give it a week or two and see how you and your alliance no longer rank as high as you and they once did, in any of the events participated in.
    If these actions don't deserve a lifetime ban, than I don't know what does. Especially when I have seen others receive them, and we still don't know what they did to violate the TOS!

There is a cancer on MCOC that must be eradicated!

Kabam YOU MUST TAKE A STAND AND FINALLY DRAW A LINE

WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY!
    Those aren't merely words, they are a call to arms.

Nuff Said
    (mic drops)

I agree, but kabam doesn't seem to have taken a position yet, which worries me
  • kimkingokimkingo Posts: 37
    edited May 2019
    @Kabam Miike
    The whole cn area has been in a frenzy, the public channels are open negative space mission information, no one has played anything else, and those businessmen have found a new way to make money, to help players more efficient completion of negative space. And for those of us who actually buy top-up, will kabam be able to experience our gaming experience
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Please see the related announcement about this issue here. We cannot answer any questions related to specific accounts or actions taken, so this thread will be closed. Thank you for your understanding as we investigated this situation.
This discussion has been closed.