**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Connection problems after v23.0

2»

Comments

• CassyCassy Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Yupp, me too. Huawei Tab 3
  • Galaxy76Galaxy76 Posts: 62
    @Cassy I am using I phone 7
  • MfurthMfurth Posts: 18
    Day 7, still nothing. Have not been able to log in for 9 hours each day at my work WiFi since v23. I've about had it! Get this fixed!!
  • Starbuster234Starbuster234 Posts: 65
    Mfurth said:

Day 7, still nothing. Have not been able to log in for 9 hours each day at my work WiFi since v23. I've about had it! Get this fixed!!

Same here only difference is that I CANT LOG IN. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra

• StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Network issue..again and again and still the fight in AW is considered lost without ever fighting leaving your champion half-life...again

That's one of the reasons i decided to stop spending my money on this game ! not worth it
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Network issue.. again and again !

and it's always happening at the start of an AW fight leaving your champion half life without even fighting ! Of course the fight is considered lost, and so for your bonus...

That's one of the many reasons i decided to not spend any more money on this game ! not worth it
    Day 8, still nothing. Thanks for the fix Kabam. Way to go! Still can't log in on public WiFi. My alliance and myself have been set back because this version is bugged. How hard is it to get this fixed? I had no trouble with the last version. What did you change? AKA screw up! We on this board are certainly just a few of the MANY that are having this same problem. Get this fixed soon or I am DONE (after 4 years of playing).
    Well still cant log in Yay
    Day 9, still nothing. No communication. No $ for Kabam. Thanks!!!! 😖
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
    Any progress of not logging in on public WiFi? I have many other games I can get into, but not MCOC. Makes little or no sense to me? What changed with servers or wifi settings? 9 days and cannot log in at all for 10 hours at work? I've been put woefully behind and not been able to help AQ or AW!
    Day 10, same ****. Progress? Communication?
    Same here still cannot connect. Can you at least assure us you are trying to solve this problem?
  • Hey everyone -

Can you please go ahead and try some troubleshooting steps with this one? You can find aid with these step guides here:

Android
    iOS

If you continue to have these issues, please head over to our Performance threads and fill out our provided template so that we can further investigate.

Android
    iOS

Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.