**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Highest combo

I haven’t gone far enough in the game to fight against champs like at 50,000+ pi. This is probably my highest combo and it was against a 7,000 Yellowjacket don’t know the nodes but was in aq my sabertooth is only at 3,000

Comments

• HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    How much time did you have left? Probably cut it close, huh?
  • LostReplica23LostReplica23 Posts: 183
    Yeah, had like a min 30 I think
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Around 830 or so back in my clear of ROL. A 4/40 unduped X-23 against Vision.
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★

Around 830 or so back in my clear of ROL. A 4/40 unduped X-23 against Vision.

mine was in same range lol
    Has anyone tried ROL Bucky with a 3* Wolverine?
    Just did this with 3* Redpool. My god...

Excuse the 25 hits... my composure only has so much.

Did you literally let the AI play for a few hours?

My god
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★

Beat this

How's the device 🔋? Still tip top?
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★

Beat this

How's the device 🔋? Still tip top?
    2 hours, took about 20% of my battery. I was bored
  • Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    @TheSquish671 you punished the AI 😂😂
  • BlendinBlendin Posts: 13
    This was from back in the day... but it also wasn't my highest combo, just a cool shot...
  • diegobdias84diegobdias84 Posts: 101
    Hamin said:

My god

Sometimes I think I'm stupid or dumb, but I saved this pic to my mobile to see and feel me like "oh man, there's someone needs help more than me"

Wtf 😂
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★

Hamin said:

My god

Sometimes I think I'm stupid or dumb, but I saved this pic to my mobile to see and feel me like "oh man, there's someone needs help more than me"

Wtf 😂
    Glad i could help
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    My highest combo was in ROL. Don't think I'll ever beat it. I beat ROL Wolverine with a 3* SL (and a perfect block team) 1511-0
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    my highest combo was against the maestro, funny enough. I didn't take out the path that had the regen and i didn't have a heal block champ at the time. i think the combo was like, 967 with a CAIW