**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who would benefit the most from being awakened

I'm having a tough time deciding who to awaken. I have 50 Sig stones to go with whoever I awaken.

Comments

• Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    Stark spidey or SL. Depends on your skill and/or preference.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It's split between DH, SL, and Sparky for me.
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    Go with STAR LORD mate.....he is easily the most useful to be awakened......starky does not need to be awakened.....he hits like a truck when you stack poise charges.....but Star Lord needs his ability at high level to do decent damage....
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    DH or sentinel would be my choices, DH needs a high sig level though, as close to 200 as possible
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    DH or starky or sentinel or SL. Quite a lol lol. Starky best overall, DH if you have a ton of stones, sentinel if you need double immune, SL if you need a good champ for LOL or stuff like that.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    SL would benefit the most, in that, he is pretty useless without the dupe. That being said, I don't find Starlord that useful anymore, now in the age of evades, debuffs and timed fights (aw, aq).

So, I would do Sentinel or Sparky, as they have much more utility across content (now and future).
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    SL is still pretty good. Get combo up to 25 and land a sp2 with a fury and thats a kill shot in alot of situations. Plus he is a good choice for LOL if you have him at R3 or 4.

But for finesse purposes Sparky is a good choice too but doesn't need awakened
  • CheddarBobCheddarBob Posts: 64
    Sl or spark. Can’t go wrong. Have sl and ghost at r5. Ghost is my top, and actually saved my ag, got lucky and pulled her two weeks after
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Sentinel, Darkhawk, and Star Lord are all good choices.
  • neilr3595neilr3595 Posts: 33
    Thanks for the help. I went with DH just because of his double immunities and I don't really have a problem stacking poise charges with Spidey.
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Hulkbuster though, come on man
  • Boilingsi_siBoilingsi_si Posts: 37
    Obviously hulkbuster, what kind of question is this!?
  • neilr3595neilr3595 Posts: 33
    HULKBUSTER was an obvious runner up, close call though.
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 818 ★★★★
    Depends on your need.

DH and IWIM aren't really useful defenders unless they're awoken; but DH needs a ton of sig stones dumped into him.

SL in general isn't really useful unless he's awoken - so he potentially benefits the most, BUT I don't think he's the most deserving.

Sentinel has the most utility, but Stark I'd say is probably the best choice.