**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

I bought the wrong last stand Crystal what can I do

Hello all I was wondering if there is any way to turn my lesser last stand crystal that I haven't opened back into the 1000 shards as I meant to save for the greater last stand crystal. Thanks!

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Bc10551 said:

Hello all I was wondering if there is any way to turn my lesser last stand crystal that I haven't opened back into the 1000 shards as I meant to save for the greater last stand crystal. Thanks!

generally no, if you had not opened it yet you may have been able to send in a ticket, but once opened they dont do that. Dont worry there is enough to get 16 greaters and 8 lessers form the events alone.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Nope, I feel ya, but that's on you. Sorry bro 🤷‍♂️
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    If you haven't opened the crystal, you can send in a support ticket in game and they typically are able to refund the purchase. To do this: when on the home page, click the gear icon at the top left of the screen, then click the "Support" button. From there, click the "I have an issue with a payment", then "I have an issue with an in-game purchase", and finally the "Accidental in-game item purchase". From there, you just need to click the "I need more help" button and fill out the form. Usually refunds are processed within 24hrs.

Once the crystal is opened, they can't do anything.
  • Thanks @Dexman1349! Appreciate you dropping in with the detailed steps to get help!

Follow the steps provided, OP. Our team can help you. :)
This discussion has been closed.