**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What amazing champ have you got tired of playing?

ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
I used to use sparky a lot but now I never use him for anything anymore how about you guys?

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,174 ★★★★★
    Tierd of sl after a year. Just take ghost to rank5 yetster day.
  • Options
    GonçaloGonçalo Posts: 32
    I got tired of gwenpool after using her for 6 or 7 months. I then got blade who I started using more and now gwenpool is just a shadow, even though still have a lot of love for her
  • Options
    simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Blade.
    Using him is like cheating.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,164 ★★★★
    Ghost rider. Others pack more punch
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Gr
  • Options
    PFunkPFunk Posts: 111
    Blade. We had some great times, and he got me through a lot of bs content, but his play style is so simple compared to other champs now
  • Options
    WayntosWayntos Posts: 592 ★★
    Hyperion
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Corvus, he's good at the start of the fight but if the opponent has a very large amount of health he becomes a bit of a wet noodle after he drops all of his charges, regardless, if the opponent has perhaps less than 100k you can blitz through
  • Options
    MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Stark Spidey
  • Options
    John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Howard the Duck, it just doesn’t seem fair to use him. He would be OP without the robot suit and with it he is a god.
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Quake. She is very boring.
    Heavy, parry, heavy, parry zzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited May 2019

Quake. She is very boring.
    Heavy, parry, heavy, parry zzzzzzzzzzzzz

You're not playing her in a way to challenge yourself. Try to learn to play her no-stun style. Then tell me she's boring still.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★

@Addyos Don't tell me how to play the game

I kind of see where you’re coming from but personally I like using her especially on stun immune paths as it is super risky with dex and heavy

• Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Many of you may not count them as amazing (they are though!) but i am tired of playing my Avengers! LOL. But seriously, Hulk, Thor, SW and Bw have gotten me a long way. But ready for some of the more complicated and newer champs. Playing more with Stark Spidey, GR and Blade these days.
  • Options
    EtherionGodEtherionGod Posts: 251 ★★
    Sparky, I know he’s amazing and that’s why when I pulled him as a 4* I took him to r4 immediately but I just don’t use him anymore even though I got a lot of content cleared because of him
  • Options
    jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480

Friggin Corvus...makes the game too easy. Still use him to knock out EQ every month, but I try to use some lower tier champs that i enjoy playing. Corvus' sp2 still gets my jollies though

What he said
  • Options
    bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Ægon.
    'cause it's kinda annoying to accumulate combo outside of Labyrinth.
    Probably will use him again when I start doing Act 6.
    Huh. Kinda funny when you think that he used to be on the bench before joining the contest. Now he is on the bench in my roster lol
  • Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Corvus.... doing the Medium-light- medium attack over and over... followed by an Sp2... is just..... boring