**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Magneto buff coming!?

Just wanted to know if a buff was being looked upon for magneto as he's one of the really iconic characters who are just not portrayed in game the way they should be

Comments

• NikhilNikhil Posts: 101
    I think kabam knows he deserves a buff and hope they update him soon. Actually update both of them soon.
  • AquarDragon65AquarDragon65 Posts: 189
    Absolutely agree! Prototypical Marvel Villain that should be one of the Most Powerful Mutants in the Game!
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    edited May 2019
    I think it is a possibility with Dark Phoenix coming out next month. Some mutants could get a rework hopefully.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Kevin0998 said:

Just wanted to know if a buff was being looked upon for magneto as he's one of the really iconic characters who are just not portrayed in game the way they should be

Certainly agreed!
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    (Some buff ideas)
    Taking inspiration from Blade, Omega Red, Emma Frost, and a few others sources like Comics... When fighting Metal Opponents he gets a +75% Attack Boost and Reduces their Ability Accuracy by 50%, take 80% Less Damage when being hit by Metal Objects (Suits, Swords, Bullets, Thrown Guns, Robots, Etc.), each time he's hit by any Metal Object he gains 1 Metal Scrap Charge and each Charge increases Special Damage by 5% (they are Removed each time you use a Special) up to 50% Increased Special Damage, gets +25% Energy Resistence per Bar of Power he has at a time (up to 75% obviously), and can Nullify Armor Up Buffs on Colossus and Unstoppable Colossus. (The Colossus and the Energy Resistance bits being references to the Comics)
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★

(Some buff ideas)
    Taking inspiration from Blade, Omega Red, Emma Frost, and a few others sources like Comics... When fighting Metal Opponents he gets a +75% Attack Boost and Reduces their Ability Accuracy by 50%, take 80% Less Damage when being hit by Metal Objects (Suits, Swords, Bullets, Thrown Guns, Robots, Etc.), each time he's hit by any Metal Object he gains 1 Metal Scrap Charge and each Charge increases Special Damage by 5% (they are Removed each time you use a Special) up to 50% Increased Special Damage, gets +25% Energy Resistence per Bar of Power he has at a time (up to 75% obviously), and can Nullify Armor Up Buffs on Colossus and Unstoppable Colossus. (The Colossus and the Energy Resistance bits being references to the Comics)

They will probably redirect it to the champ improvement thread but nice idea
    Zuro said:

(Some buff ideas)

They will probably redirect it to the champ improvement thread but nice idea
    Not sure they can redirect a single comment but I don't really care.
    Kevin0998 said:

But why do I get a flag for this lol? How is this offensive?

People flag stuff all the time even if you've done nothing wrong, just ignore it...
    Dkutctgh said:

If u bothered to check u would see it is for spam
    Spam does not equal offensive
    Someone most likely did it because there are millions of these posts a day

True
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Kevin0998 said:

Who the hell keeps flagging people with legitimate concerns... im guessing the trolls are amongst us once more... very fair question/ suggestion and yes mags should be op af! Lol seriously
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I’ve seen like 3 of these a week (not exaggerating). I don’t really care, because I do like Mags (especially MMN with his Romanesque style) but it has been said many times.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    Magneto should lead mutant class as he is supposed to be the leading hero/villain there. Strong and fulfill his opponents with fear. Instead due to his power in game he seems more like clown. A fancy outfit(especially MMN) but the opponents laugh at him cause he is weak.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    If we are lucky they’ll buff him to pre 12.0 when he was nerfed... and had 2 bleeds on sp1...

But in all seriousness he has always needs a buff since they released him and they for some reason even nerfed him once upon a time. I pulled a 6* and the damage across the board is laughable with no real upside.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Magneto: Each hit has a 5% chance to refresh all existing bleeds on the opponent.

Sp1: Screws the opponents mind and inverts their controls for 5 seconds. 50% chance to bleed.

Sp2: Screws the opponent’s mind even harder. For 10s, the opponents controls are alternating between inverted and normal every 2 seconds. 100% chance to bleed and heal block.

Sp3: Opponents’ controls remain inverted for the rest of the fight until Magneto is knocked down.

Sig: Every time Magneto takes damage more than 5% of his max health, he gains a safeguard buff that reduces all incoming damage to 5% max health for 10 seconds. Whenever that safeguard buff is on, opponents gain 20% attack and has inverted controls.

Watch the mayhem. 😂
    xNig said:

Magneto: Each hit has a 5% chance to refresh all existing bleeds on the opponent.

Sp1: Screws the opponents mind and inverts their controls for 5 seconds. 50% chance to bleed.

Sp2: Screws the opponent’s mind even harder. For 10s, the opponents controls are alternating between inverted and normal every 2 seconds. 100% chance to bleed and heal block.

Sp3: Opponents’ controls remain inverted for the rest of the fight until Magneto is knocked down.

Sig: Every time Magneto takes damage more than 5% of his max health, he gains a safeguard buff that reduces all incoming damage to 5% max health for 10 seconds. Whenever that safeguard buff is on, opponents gain 20% attack and has inverted controls.

Watch the mayhem. 😂

You know he's not a Psychic right?

xNig said:

Watch the mayhem. 😂

You know he's not a Psychic right?
    My bad. Change “screws the opponents mind” to “opponents metal objects”. Tada. Same effect.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    @xNig

All or nothing Magneto's incoming lol
    Hahaha. Sounds fun ya? Lol
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    xNig said:

Hahaha. Sounds fun ya? Lol

I'm gonna have to dust off my Hawkeye to have a chance. Still waiting on at least a 4* of your profile chick..

Or.. Just say F it and tank the SP3 with LC to have some fun afterwards haha
  • Hey guys, please add any Champion improvement suggestions you may have to THIS discussion. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.