**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How to bypass Corvus auto block?

LainuaLainua Posts: 861 ★★★
I have just beat Corvus master difficulty but he surprised me with infinity auto block. I am glad that I try Master first.

Pls tell me how to stop that auto block guys.

Comments

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    True strike champ

Karnak, KM, próxima, Corvus with próxima lol, cable. A few
  • Hort4Hort4 Posts: 494 ★★★
    Stun heavy repeat.
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Hyperion SP1 spam
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    domino and red hulk/massacre synergy
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Quake
  • Pete4ever_khanPete4ever_khan Posts: 193
    Dam i just learned so much... havent even gotten there yet
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Hyperion; parry, parry, special 2.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Covus with proximity one the team.
  • Oh, I also forgot to mention Killmonger as an option. Corvus' special attacks aren't too hard to dodge, so jumping in to hit him while he is recovering isn't too much trouble. This will give Killmonger True Strike for 16 seconds. You can keep doing this to refresh the timer on the True Strike as well.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★

Oh, I also forgot to mention Killmonger as an option. Corvus' special attacks aren't too hard to dodge, so jumping in to hit him while he is recovering isn't too much trouble. This will give Killmonger True Strike for 16 seconds. You can keep doing this to refresh the timer on the True Strike as well.

Well km is definitely a good choice. But I'll like to have km with WS . So that km gets true strike on intercept. By the way you can't just dash back in after you evade corvus sp1 as he more likely catches you and punishes you so getting km true strike after sp1 is almost out of question.

Also to OP, you can use any champ for this particular node. Just don't use basic medium or light attacks. Parry heavy parry heavy till you got a special and execute it. He won't auto block your heavies and specials. No need of km. Although true strike champs does help.
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    I used my 5/50 CAIW sig 21.

I do run a form of suicides so his base attack was 1888.

My team was

4/55 blade
    5/50 AA
    1/25 dormammu(6 star)
    4/55 x-23
    5/50 caiw

For the CG fight.

CAIW took him down to 21 percent health.

I only had 37 percent at the start of the fight.

I parry heavy the entire fight.

Through two special ones which in 6 hits no crits.

Nevertheless pretty easy fight if you have to a 5/50 or better with a decent heavy.
  • pooldead1725pooldead1725 Posts: 55
    Killmonger+ winter soldier with interception win true strike
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Caiw is a great option for CG UC boss. Parry heavy parry heavy. Till he is gone. It took me only 14 hits to get him down. No specials used
  • Xyresic_LemonXyresic_Lemon Posts: 125
    Honestly I used an iron fist. Just parried and heavied until he died. Pretty much everyone works you just have to do that