**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bans for bounty missions not working? Seriously kabam

So yes bounty missions were bugged, you would open one. Go to the quest do maybe one or 2 of the difficulties then for no apparent reason the 8hr long bounty would just end even though it had only been open 5 minutes. Someone else would pop open a crystal and this time the bounty would say open for 8hrs like it should of done the first time. So people who opened a mission went and did a path then it randomly just closed out now face a ban? As far as I could tell this never happened till the last week or so of the bounty missions. Maybe I missed something and there was an even bigger bug and people were a actually exploiting something.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    That wasn't the issue refered in the thread.
    People were taking advantage of creating new alliances, and constantly open bounty quest's in order to farm infinite resources. In a day, it was possible to farm more than what was intended for the entire month
  • Archangel442Archangel442 Posts: 158
    You are missing something.

Some groups were leaving alliances, starting new alliances to open a new bounty, run the bounty and start a new alliance... on a rough calculation, you could do about 10 bounties this way on an energy refill, so my guess is some people were doing upwards of 30 or 40 bounties in a day, and still making it back to their alliances for important events
  • JacedafaceJacedaface Posts: 34
    Well OK yeah that sounds like an exploit. Lol, I know I got "some" more than intended shards... But can't see it as being my fault that the bounty mission I was running suddenly closed for no reason and new one opened.
  • CheddarBobCheddarBob Posts: 64
    Tired of nerds taking advantage of the system. Ban them all. They always do this, can never play fair.
  • Hey guys, we've already made an announcement HERE about the Bounty Mission exploit. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.