**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Next rank 5 star rank 4 advice

PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 1,373 ★★★★
I have done my LoL easy path, never will do another path, I have 100% explored act 5 and completion on act 6. I have not completed any Variant which is why I am leaning towards venom, but I have other great options too. My large boy options for the micro realms are as follow 5r3 juggs 5r3 red hulk 5r3 gladiator hulk 5r3 venom 4r5 hulk 4r5 dormammau

Next rank 5 star rank 4 advice 12 votes

Venom (unduped)
0%
Hulk Ragnarok (Unduped) very underwhelmed by him
25%
A l p h aRockypantherxCtleath_013 3 votes
Cap IW (unduped)
0%
Domino (unduped) have red hulk at rank 3 but only a 4 star massacre
66%
zuffyTerraThecrusher_975610or_StrongFhfjghhggggjfhfjgmishfuEtjamaCapn_Dante 8 votes
Havok (unduped)
8%
XxLoganTDCxX 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    Hulk Ragnarok (Unduped) very underwhelmed by him
    If variant is your next target! Hulk ragnarok is fantastic for ultron chapter 3 to cancel out alot of the degen and the stupid passive shocks on the boss ultron! He covers all the starburst paths too and will help you alot with exploring act 6.1 when you get round to it with all the degen in there too! He's also an amazing counter to alot of Dot champs like mephisto, Magik and domino!

Alpha Scorpion
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Havok (unduped)
    Your title confused me.
    Next rank 5 star rank 4?
  • Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Domino (unduped) have red hulk at rank 3 but only a 4 star massacre
    Variant 2 is a lot easier than the first. Domino can carry you through most of it. You may also get a cosmic 2015 gem you can use on Venom if you’re willing to gamble on that