**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

For the master and epic Last Stand side quests, please allow us to use 5 champs

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
with the Infinity Stones so we have a slight chance of completing, at least. Or make all 6 stones be usable by one champ.

There's just no way any non-pro player can finish that epic run.

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    there's still 4 stones left, so we'll have to see what the others look like before you can say it's too hard
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    raffster said:

well, that's why it's called "Epic": if it's too difficult for you, don't do it. :smile:

for example, i've done the master difficulty with cap, but i know that i'm not skilled enough for the Epic one, so i simply ignore it and continue to improve my skills: when i'll be able to fight like a "pro", i'll do the "pro" difficulty :smile:
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    i used a 5*S 1/25 cap to do the master, so a 4*S 3/30 could do this too... and probably also a maxed 3*S, in the hands of a skilled player: nothing that requires too much or too rare resources, and he may come useful in arena, so it wouldn't really be a waste, in the end. :smile:

i think you are underestimating his regen potential: i fought all three champs and still remained at 100% health; i misplayed with Juggs and was brought down to 40%, only to end the fight with max health... and i even have the poison suicide on! just disable the "dexterity" mastery for Dormammu and you're good, even with a low level cap :smile:

and, just to be clear, i'm not a pro-player, not even an above average one, just a normal guy that is playing this game for almost three years and it has just discovered the utility of "Dexterity" :smiley:
  • TaxTax Posts: 105
    edited May 2019
    cdub71 said:

raffster said:

well, that's why it's called "Epic": if it's too difficult for you, don't do it. :smile:

for example, i've done the master difficulty with cap, but i know that i'm not skilled enough for the Epic one, so i simply ignore it and continue to improve my skills: when i'll be able to fight like a "pro", i'll do the "pro" difficulty :smile:
    The point is you cannot do it without ranking up a worthless champ or buying it with units. Its a horrible event.
    BW, Thor, Hulk and HE are not worthless - and they all get stones next.
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    Tax said:

cdub71 said:

raffster said:

The point is you cannot do it without ranking up a worthless champ or buying it with units. Its a horrible event.
    BW, Thor, Hulk and HE are not worthless - and they all get stones next.
    Uh huh. And how many of those characters do you have 5* versions of at r4 or r5. And how many are on your AQ/AW attack teams.