**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AI Special Intercepting More Often?

FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
I'm not complaining, I just want to know that if there have been any changes to the AI playstyle, has anyone else been experiencing this?

Whenever I dash in on an opponent with a special ready, I get smacked in the face. I wasn't noticing this until a week ago. I'd be very happy if I get informed about this, hopefully from one of the mods. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    crgoodw1ncrgoodw1n Posts: 125
    I have noticed this. Got me a few times in war today
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    I like this change. It's forced me to learn new ways to attack the AI. Can never have too many tools.
  • Options
    JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    anyone else feel like the ai gained the dexterity mastery. a lot of dodges on champs that I used to punish heavy and sps.
  • Options
    SiM_bURRSiM_bURR Posts: 14
    i just faced a Sentinel in AQ and after his heavy, i moved in for a 5 hit combo and was met with a special 2, WTF Kabam? why is the AI recovering instantly while our champions lack this ability? there's a lot of players in my ally purposely not spending a dime or using items in AQ/AW out of spite, because you greedy bastards aim to make the contest unfair. i hope very much karma catches up to you all in real life. F*** Kabam and everything they stand for
  • Options
    arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★

I like this change. It's forced me to learn new ways to attack the AI. Can never have too many tools.

What about Kabam Miike stating that they don't make such changes without telling the players, something you quoted recently to make the same point to a forum member?
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Yes! And why is there an invisible shield when we try to do it?
  • Options
    Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    Yes I'm basically a dashback/ face me interrupt player but recently the AI is interrupting me more often and doing better than me it was nice thing actually where we can develop the skill but sometimes it is annoying especially when you're lefted with 1 champ in quest and others champs at k.o and you have still 6 champs with boss to takedown
  • Options
    SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    arsjum said:

What about Kabam Miike stating that they don't make such changes without telling the players, something you quoted recently to make the same point to a forum member?
    Haha. This is hilarious. @DTMelodicMetal cue he back pedal
  • Options

Haha. This is hilarious. @DTMelodicMetal cue he back pedal

Miike’s comment you’re referring to said AI behavior changes without a heads up aren’t intentional. Overly passive/ defensive AI is listed in the last changelog, which means recent AI differences are bugs. Those bugs haven’t been fixed yet, in the meantime I’ve learned new strategies that counter those bugs.

If currently bugged AI behaviors are intentionally implemented at some point, or if similar bugs come up because of future coding errors, I’ll already know how to adjust to them.
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

I don't think it's a problem if changes have been made, but I'd like to know if there have been changes, otherwise I feel like I've turned into a noob
  • Options
    arsjum said:

Answered this in my previous post @arsjum