**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Improvements Suggest for Moon Knight

I'm not sure if Kabam can give attention to Moon Knight for now, but I would love to see some changes to make him more comic accurate.

Full Moon: He is really strong among the street heroes and sometimes doesn't evade attacks (Taskmaster know pretty well), in the game it could be represented with Unstoppable and Indestructible while his opponent is using some special attack (the opposite to the Unstoppable of Juggernaut)

Waning: When his strength is going down, he use to receive Khonshu's blessing and it would give MK better bleeding skills against the opponent, and when the opponent parry some MK attack, the opponent should bleed (the opposite to Blade's parry)

New Moon: He should evade (as Ant-Man) and dodge unblockable attacks (special or not) when not defending.

Crescent: His strength getting back should give better Fury skills.

Also, he should have resurrection, since he was brought back to life more than once by Khonshu.

I'm not sure if it is well explained (English isn't my mother language), but that's it, he should be one of the strongest among the skilled, but he is kinda weak in this game.

Comments

• JakeLockleyJakeLockley Posts: 24
    can you post a link?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    The improvement thread is here.

I like some of your ideas; but don't make him too powerful. The more powerful your changes, the less likely they are to ever happen. And If recommend not suggesting any graphics rework; since that's clearly more expensive for Kabam. Aside from counters/passives, the single graphics change they've made when reworking Red Hulk, Luke Cage, She-Hulk, Gamora, SpiderGwen, Venom and Carnage has been to alter SpiderGwen's SP1. They clearly don't want to re-animate champions if at all possible!

If you want a look at my suggestion for Moon Knight, it's here, and there's another here.

If you like them, then be sure to LIKE them! I look forward to seeing your version again...
  • Hey Aeternium, if you haven't already, please take a moment to share any Champion improvement suggestions you may have in THIS discussion. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.