**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for a new home.

30k rating one 4/40 4star and 5 3/30 4 stars looking to join and AQ friendly alliance. Thank you :)

Comments

• Hello mate are you still looking? We are a friendly alliance with good rating. Regular wars and aq looking for active players with good champs
  • Add me it's devildante66 the punisher as avatar

• looking for a 3mill+ alliance if possible.
  • MheikalMheikal Posts: 91
    ALLIANCE - SynergyDogs [4Dogs]

We are a good core group of ten players looking to expand our alliance by either having new allies joining us or another alliance that would like to join ours. We are all daily players. All we ask is that you contribute daily. We also win most of our AWs, and would like to improve our overall standing here too.

PM Scooter490 in n game if interested, or just join up!

Here's to growing together!
  • S17A6 is 1.3 mil, but you would have the opportunity to join one of the S17A alliances when you get stronger. We have alliances all the way to 9 mil +. We do require the LINE app. If you are interested I'm Doglogan in game and on LINE
  • GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 137
    So you want to be in a 3m alliance with basically nothing to help said Alliance? You basically want to sponge off of them
  • [*color=The color you want] Insert Text [*/color]
    So you want to be in a 3m alliance with basically nothing to help said Alliance? You basically want to sponge off of them

I'm not sure where you got that idea from, I'm already in a 2.97mill alliance, I'm just trying to grow my roster in a more well established alliance, is that a crime?