Options

She-Hulk and Spider Gwen Buffs

I've been away for a while and I've heard these two Champs got a buff. How good are they and what makes them good?

Comments

• Options
    JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Spider Gwen's SP 1 actually attacks the opponent
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,022 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    SG is a 9/10 after buff. Power lock, negates unstoppable, she's ace.
    SH is a actual LOL choice now due to her new kit, 10/10 if you can use her right
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Terra said:

SH is a actual LOL choice now due to her new kit, 10/10 if you can use her right

I would argue 8.5 because of the size thing. Against XL and L, she is 10/10, but M and S she is really difficult to stack furies
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    Terra said:

So does this mean my 5* duped She Hulk can be useful?
  • Options
    Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Spider Gwen and SH also stop evade with slow debuff
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,022 ★★★★★

Terra said:

So does this mean my 5* duped She Hulk can be useful?
    Indeed she would
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Took my duped she hulk to 4/55 post buff and here is what I feel so far
    1. Absolutely insane against L and XL champs...easy to stack fury and keep on increasing Ur attack along with having a larger control over the fight
    2. Her Sig makes her not so useful against mystics...yes she has class advantage but she reduces their power gain by 25% and against M or S mystics it's very tough to keep her stacks up if u miss a single parry or the defender goes passive
    3. Great option against cosmics as she gains extra attack per buff and her exhaustion reduces the effectiveness of power gain buffs
    4. Sucks against a passive AI and overall too much dependent on AI and since last month the AI has gotten more passive on an average so slightly tough to manage her damage potential
    5. Great against unstoppable of any kind and also useful to control fights in oscillate node quite easily as after a few fury stacks,the defenders throw a special easily even during armour up phase

My points are a bit jumbled but overall I would rate her around 9 with an aggressive AI and a 10 in the perfect scenario