**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What’s with a bunch of alliances needing people but no one looking?

Seriously. What’s with the game now. Never had a issue with recruiting

Comments

• JaaibothaJaaibotha Posts: 140
    The contest is full of people only wanting AQ, no Line, or high rewards no donations, alliance jumpers, cheaters, non-movers... you name it its here.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Jaaibotha said:

The contest is full of people only wanting AQ, no Line, or high rewards no donations, alliance jumpers, cheaters, non-movers... you name it its here.

And people who already have alliance
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    I get it. But I’ve been recruiting for my previous alliance and now my own with no issues ever. Not it’s being a pain. And I agree line sucks. Discord is much better.

But it is true there are a lot of people wanting high rewards but don’t want the donations or have the account for it.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★

I get it. But I’ve been recruiting for my previous alliance and now my own with no issues ever. Not it’s being a pain. And I agree line sucks. Discord is much better.

But it is true there are a lot of people wanting high rewards but don’t want the donations or have the account for it.

I stepped down from my alliance last month because the game was close to unplayable. They then doubled down with a 6 week update that isn’t much better. I’ll be in a lower tier alliance for around 3 months. At this point I don’t think I’ll ever go back up again. There’s a lot of big accounts doing the exact same thing as me. Once you step down and get used to not logging in every 2 hours you see what you’ve been missing. I think I finally got off the Hamster wheel.
    I get it. I’m still only a year in so on the climb.
  • Easy AQ22222 Join DSR1 if interested. Cheers :)
  • Blaz1ng_3ch0Blaz1ng_3ch0 Posts: 169
    It just take patience. Keep an eye on global and the forums. Trust me it never ends you have to be on a constant look out, but you will find the right people at the right time. Its all about timing
    Good luck to all
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    It's the disenchanted middle class. New players start off and it's great. Old players with stacked rosters don't care and are settled in top tier alliances. It's the big group in the middle that are stuck, waiting for a champ that can handle content, make the game fun rather than frustrating that are slowly losing interest.

Poor decisions by Kabam, rushed buggy content and gameplay with no sense of urgency. No clear direction for the future of the game. A terrible terrible terrible event to coincide with the biggest marvel movie event in 11 years.

It's just.. disheartening. With phase 4 likely to be slow, introduce uncommon characters, lose that mass appeal... I think the game is going into cruise control mode with cash grabs thrown in to delay the inevitable.

Hopefully they come to their senses before critical mass is achieved, but in 4 years I've seen little reason to keep faith they will.

At this point, for some it's an addiction.. others have too much invested to quit now, etc. AW is just not fun for most.. AQ is just a tedious chore. Events don't hold interest. Rewards not keeping up with inflation.

I know some will say the game is better than ever, and if if it truly is for you then I'm glad. I just think for many it's worse than ever with no sign of it turning around.