**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I beat uc thanos nameless

2»

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Donnymeij said:

@Drooped2 For people of became uncollected a year or more ago that roster change might be true.
    I became uncollected about 4 or 5 months ago having just 1 r4 5*.
    Most people who become uncollected do not have more than 1 or 2 r4 5* still.
    That piece of content was created for people who get the uncollected title.
    Everyone who does, the people who did it 1 year ago, and the people who did it 2 months ago.
    And I`m not talking about 100% uncollected montly. But completing it.
    With this Thanos people who are at that level will only get bad rewards this month.
    While normally they get 2500 5* shrads and some 6* shards.
    This months event is great for beginners, and people that are really into the endgame (intended)
    But us guys in the middle were left behind.

Just bc getting uncollected unlocks the difficulty doesn't mean that you will or even should be able to beat every fight every month as soon as you get it
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Donnymeij said:

Donnymeij said:

@Drooped2 For people of became uncollected a year or more ago that roster change might be true.
    I became uncollected about 4 or 5 months ago having just 1 r4 5*.
    Most people who become uncollected do not have more than 1 or 2 r4 5* still.
    That piece of content was created for people who get the uncollected title.
    Everyone who does, the people who did it 1 year ago, and the people who did it 2 months ago.
    And I`m not talking about 100% uncollected montly. But completing it.
    With this Thanos people who are at that level will only get bad rewards this month.
    While normally they get 2500 5* shrads and some 6* shards.
    This months event is great for beginners, and people that are really into the endgame (intended)
    But us guys in the middle were left behind.

Just bc getting uncollected unlocks the difficulty doesn't mean that you will or even should be able to beat every fight every month as soon as you get it
    And I didn`t say it, or atleast didnt mean it that way.
    The point I was making is that the difficulty should stay the same. So that people who became uncollected with some r4 5* a year back get the same experience as a summoner that does it with that same amount of r4 5* now.
    That is why you have different difficulty levels. So a summoner that can complete act 4 has a challange is master. Act 3 for Heroic and so on.
    The difficulty of this UC is pretty low. The single boss fight is higher than normal, but when you take everything together it lowers the difficulty. The issue is people are only comparing thanos to the boss fight, not to the entire path, or considering the practice element.