**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Vote for Howard the Duck! 🦆

Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
These are the points I'm going to give:

1) Howard the Duck is gonna have a great synergy with Venom the Duck. Just imagine, if it's like VTD stores more buffs, for eg: 1 Regen will be stored as 2?
2) H e deserves a buff, We all know, He's really trash right now: Groot and OML have Regen, Cruelty and Fury, KK has Fury, Iron Patriot has Regen and Armor, Colossus has Armor Up and bleed Immunity and Synergy with Omega red makes him better. HTD is the Best Buff option.

3) He is gonna have a Darkhawk like Mechanic, he's gonna have modes which is gonna give him utility.

4) He's Gonna have both Active and Passive Armor up mechanic. Like every 3 normal Armor ups give him a passive Armor. That's gonna make him a Counter to Havok, One of the most annoying defenders.

5) He's gonna help alot in act 6, since he might (60%) get an immunity to mind control, since he has an ISO Loader.

6) He was one of the original(12?) Champs according to the story of the contest.

7) He needs a buff, he's been there for so much time. He was released with Hyperion and now you can see the difference. He should be buffed.

Thank You

Comments

• Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Howard the Duck was NOT one of the original champions, I don't know where you got that information.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Ummm Howard the Duck also had Regen, Armor and Fury, plus a Debuff no one is immune too
  • Options
    Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    Do you guys read any story? A video came out , showing him as one of the og 12 champs. Not on basis of game, but on basis of story
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Lol Howard has all the abilities you listed for others and more. You’re also saying when he’s buffed “he will” have this ability and that ability... this synergy and that synergy... that’s conjecture on your part and can’t be used as validation for why he’s the clear choice. Realistically the things you mention that WILL happen, won’t happen. He’s not my last choice for buff... far from first. Colossus, Groot, or Iron Patriot in that order.