Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Will you get 6* shards + max sig gem for buying Vision if he’s already at sig 200?

MuzzMuzz Posts: 124
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
My guess is no, because in the past buying champs is different than pulling them from a crystal. I’m just wondering because those rank up gems and boosts are attractive.

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,268 ★★★★★
    I would wait for confirmation, but my guess is you should. It's not like a Basic.
  • Options
    @Kabam Vydious Any chance you could get an official answer on this. I’m ready to drop $100 for it.
    Thank you,

Muzz~
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    But you will get the objective of getting a 5* Avenger.
  • Options
    Nice catch, BTJ. That’s true.
  • Options
    NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    Don't know about max signature crystal but you can get 6* shards I recently bought both offers and recieved 275 6* shards
  • Options
    bob59300bob59300 Posts: 32
    Nikskini said:

Don't know about max signature crystal but you can get 6* shards I recently bought both offers and recieved 275 6* shards

thanks, exactly what i was wondering. Very close of a new 6* ^^
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi!

Yes, getting the 5-Star Vision will provide full rewards for duplicating the Champion, even if you are at max signature. It will also count toward the objective to obtain a 5-Star Avenger.
  • Options
    Thank you so much for responding.