**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Vote for Iron Patriot

I am using seatin's tier list for this. I am not including new champs.
Tech has 5 god tier and + champs out of 23 ~ 22% god tier ratio. And they also have the most meme tier champions. Iron Patriot is also mostly a copy of iron man, so he should get buffed so he is different from them.
Mutant has 7 god tier and + champs out of 25 = 28% god tier ratio. OML has some decent abilities and colossus has bleed immunity and decent synergies to help him get better.
Cosmic has 7 god tier and + champs out of 28 = 25% god tier ratio. And has been buffed twice.(one male one female) Mutant class hasn't been buffed once and has a better ratio. Venompool has some utility and isn't that bad. KK has furies and is poison immunity. Groot has furies ,debuffs shrugging, and bleed immunity.
Tech has the lowest god tier ratio and the most meme tier champs so tech should be buffed. Howard the duck has some useful abilities already and as Seatin mentioned in a video Howard has horrible noises. Iron Patriot only has healing(which can be blocked/reversed), armor ups(which aren't very useful), and stun. Plus he doesn't have any good synergies. Vote for Iron Patriot!

Comments

• Options
    AwsomediabrineAwsomediabrine Posts: 50
    #voteironpatriot
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,055 ★★★★★
    Dkutctgh said:

Best strategy is to vote for who you have at the highest rank or use the most

Why would you use any of those
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,055 ★★★★★
    I'd say vote for a champ with the most enjoyable animation as it most likely won't change. For me it's venompool or oml
  • Options
    Also a champion with such a close resemblance to the US shouldn't be so weak especially considering the United States's military power.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    #MakeIronPatriotGreatAgain
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    @Iron_Patriot_is_lit

You're voting Colossus right?
  • Options
    SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Why do you spell colossus like that? Also, why does colossus look weird in that image?
  • Options
    Why did you spell Iron Patriot like that?
  • Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    I've pulled this dude as a 5* 4 times
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    edited May 2019
    @Austin555555

#MakeIronPatriotGreatAgain

He was never good to begin with. Also, Colossus will win
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    ẞlооd said:

@Iron_Patriot_is_lit

You're voting Colossus right?

100% IP is already lit and god tier and doesn’t need a buff however colossus the peasant sucks and is much more deserving of a buff