Options

Is infinite parries with PB synergy still a thing?

ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
I tried CapIW with AV, Rulk, X32 and GR on a limber path in variant 2 and the parry stuns got shrugged right off after a few times. I only had 1 in PB mastery though, but 3 in parry and stupefy.

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Perfect block increases duration but not to infinity
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,113 ★★★★★
    It only works with some synergy teams that require all 5 champion slots and only for 10% limber
  • Options
    ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    Yup, domino with massacre works, and I think stark Spider-Man with miles morales too - tried him on LOL rulk before. But I have read about PB synergy also allowing infinite parries, but can’t get it to work, not sure if something has changed.
  • Options
    WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    The domino and rulk, masacre synergy is filthy for Variant 2, those limber paths you don't even notice since you have so much time to keep heavy spamming, I reckon a 4* could do it
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    ezgoing said:

Yup, domino with massacre works, and I think stark Spider-Man with miles morales too - tried him on LOL rulk before. But I have read about PB synergy also allowing infinite parries, but can’t get it to work, not sure if something has changed.

Think I had block proficiency max & gotg team (drax, gamora, sl) for last runs in Labyrinth, I added Rocket in for some extra duration of the parry.