**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

arena or better alliance

Hello everyone, simple question, should I focus more on arena grinding or join a better alliance(right now I'm in an alliance that is running 5x map 2,no wars)? What's better for me?
Another thing, much smaller, am I set to go for uncollected?
Thanks! Mawr

Comments

• UHJ69UHJ69 Posts: 132
    No reason you should have to choose between the two... your champs do not get locked out of arena when they are doing AQ or AW like they do with questing. You should definitely be in an alliance if you're looking to get the necessary resources to continue ranking up champs. As for UC... the top of your roster definitely has some very good champs to make a push, where are you at in story mode currently?
  • xGhost_RiderxxGhost_Riderx Posts: 35
    edited May 2019
    Add me in game, bud. Got like 4 spots open in a silver 2 alliance. I'm sure there's much better options out there but you seem like you'd fit right in with my alliance. ~TheCleanerΩ
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Find an alliance that works with your style of game play. You can do arena and alliance both. I do and I'm not on a lot due to working full time and have a family.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    If you want to grow your account, find an alliance that runs the highest AQ you can run. Ideally one that is a little more than you are comfortable with at first. 3 BGs for war and AQ.
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    UHJ69 said:

As for UC... the top of your roster definitely has some very good champs to make a push, where are you at in story mode currently?

Currently 5.1.4, so far had no problems,but didn't want to push too hard,because I don't know if I could do it.

Find an alliance that works with your style of game play. You can do arena and alliance both. I do and I'm not on a lot due to working full time and have a family.

That really helps! I don't have much time myself,but nowhere near you. Thank you.

Also big thanks to everyone else :)