**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bann Should Be Removed Progress Done From Mod Should Be Taken

laksh99laksh99 Posts: 9
edited August 2017 in General Discussion

Bann Should Be Removed Progress Done From Mod Should Be Taken 62 votes

Yes
9% 6 votes
No
85% 53 votes
Dont Know
4% 3 votes

Comments

• AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292
    i don't get this obsession some have to seem better than they actually are to any smart person when they see you play after you boast you can play and realise you can't there gonna kick you. I would kick you cause I'd think you rather a cheated b paid for someone to do it for u or c you bought it from eBay lol. Take the punishment like a man and start over who knows you may make it with the extra practise you just earned yourself lol no sympathy here sorry
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I agree , if you cheat there is no excuse!
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    If you cheat the ban is deserved. Shouldn't just be a reset to what was done without cheating(that's not a penalty really).

This is like saying if a player gets a pass interference in football(American) they should just redo the play and not penalize the offender/team with a yardage penalty and automatic first down.

Where is the incentive to not just try and get away with cheating and if you get caught then it's no harm to the person or team cheating. Sorry but this idea has no merit to dissuade cheating from the game.
  • Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    Why should Kabam go through the hassle of trying to figure out each cheaters progression from a mod? That would be a waste of time and resources. Ban them all
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Ok, firstly as what others have mentioned, if you cheat, you deserve to be banned permanently for gaining an unfair advantage over your peers.

Secondly, it isn't easy to "remove progress that was made using the mod". Do you know how tiresome and difficult that is? Let alone the fact that hundreds or thousands of these modders are out there. Why should the game team focus on trying to reverse the progression done by every modder when it is the fault of the modders in the first place? Doesn't make any sense really.
  • Colvin35Colvin35 Posts: 27
    I love hearing these people complaining over the bans. Weather you played using a mod or let someone play your account for whatever reason, you didn't comply with the TOS that you signed off on, you deserve the ban. And before anyone says the top alliances share accounts for AW or AQ, still doesn't make it right or in agreement with the TOS. If the top alliances start getting nailed for this practice, then maybe the others will see that they don't have to abuse the system to move forward in this game. Only takes a few of the heavy hitters to lose their account to get everyone else in line.
  • InvisibleInvisible Posts: 113
    hahahhaah funniest post ever
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Invisible wrote: »

Nah nothing can beat that "A hacker hacked my account and did LOL for me"
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Invisible wrote: »

Nah nothing can beat that "A hacker hacked my account and did LOL for me"

What about the guy who got tricked into paying someone to do lol?
  • laksh99 wrote: »

LOL ENJOY THE BAN CHEATER