**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Carnage AI evaded mordo sp1

Mordo 's sp1 has infinite range like cyclopes' sp1 . Only way to dodge it is by dexterity . Know so because I use it always and spend a good amount of time getting nuked in war.
This carnage just moved back and the special just missed him fully . I have witnessed it before with some other champ as well. Pls look into it.
Observed : Arena . Don't know the older place I noticed it.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Mordo 's sp1 has infinite range like cyclopes' sp1 . Only way to dodge it is by dexterity . Know so because I use it always and spend a good amount of time getting nuked in war.
    This carnage just moved back and the special just missed him fully . I have witnessed it before with some other champ as well. Pls look into it.

I cannot remember if the AI can use dexterity in the arena, but that would explain what you saw.
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    Yeah, regular opponents in arena and AW all have their mastery setups. So quite conceivable for them to dex your attacks.

For arena, only the Kang / Thanos teams don’t have mastery setups.
  • troyelricaccount2troyelricaccount2 Posts: 50
    Lormif said:

I cannot remember if the AI can use dexterity in the arena, but that would explain what you saw.
    Then it should say 'dexterity'. May be it was an issue with wordings not triggering