**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Monthly EQ Classic Ultron & Fatigue bug

Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
According to the buff description, "Each time the Defender Passively Evades an attack, a Fatigue Debuff is placed on the Attacker..."

However, when I fight against him with Domino and use strictly a Parry-heavy to deliberately prevent any evades, he still inflicts debuffs. He didn't evade and never had the chance to do it. Yet I still end up with 3+ Fatigue debuffs on me. Am I missing something?

If this is simply a case of him always "evading" every 7 seconds, even if my stun prevented the actual evade, then why not just have the buff description say that a Fatigue debuff is inflicted every 7 seconds?

Comments

• Same thing happens with ghost and the 1 hit method
  • RafamateRafamate Posts: 38
    It's a "passive" evade guys 🤣
    Meaning he evades in the background and not on screen 🤣

Just trolling. It is broken AF. Nobody should evade Ghost's critical hits.

The parry-heavy method also inflicts fatigue on Star Lord.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    It's happened every fight in Master so far. And did it again this morning in Uncollected. Only thing that seems to reduce it is the Pacify mastery, but that's only a 10-30% chance...

Ultron is stunned. Did not evade. Could not evade. And I have 4 debuffs on me. Such a PITA.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    From what I've seen, it seems like Fatigue is inflicted on the Attacker when the Defender ATTEMPTS to evade, regardless of whether they succeed in doing so or not.
    So in the example of Ultron (Classic) in the new Event Quest, he gains effectively 'evade charges' every so often when he doesn't already have one. Then, the next time he is attacked, the game goes 'oh yeah we should try to make him evade' but True Strike, Slow, Stun or other abilities goes 'nope' but the node has gone 'okay the Defender tried to evade so lets put a Fatigue debuff on the Attacker now'. It might fail, but the point is that the defender TRIED and that's what triggered the Spry node.
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Does the node say "try to evade"? Thought it just said evade

It's really confusing me. I'll use Captain American and just heavy spam while the parry is still active and he will still get the fatigues.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    kfd2010 said:

Does the node say "try to evade"? Thought it just said evade

It's really confusing me. I'll use Captain American and just heavy spam while the parry is still active and he will still get the fatigues.

The language of the node implies that the Fatigue is inflicted as part of a *successful* evade, however seems to work as if it's inflicted every time Ultron *attempts* an evade.

Would be nice if the node description was accurate as to what exactly is happening, because as it sits now you're essentially cursed with a Fatigue every 7 seconds regardless (unless you just stand there and never try to hit him).