**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Old Champs New Synergies?

I’ll just simply state this:
Should older champs with basic synergies like “Nemesis”, “Teammates”, “Friends”, etc. get updated synergies like the unique ones that newer champs get?

Old Champs New Synergies? 45 votes

Yes
88%
DalBotsamalasravanSIlverProfessorAzzzm0NOOOOOOOOPEEEEEsparky205TwmRRm1491SpiderCoolsZooxanatorWarriorDog06DkutctghYouconfusedJosegee2321Ron921LaVarBBBJohn757Incitatus666zeezee57Marvel2289 40 votes
It’s fine the way it is
11%
AlCapone2727Oliverb1980ThesurvivlistUltimatesaber32AlexG29 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    Trizzy_MillzTrizzy_Millz Posts: 30
    Yes
    It’s necessary at this point. The game is becoming more and more about roster size and variation. The synergies need to reflect that. Every new champ has unique buffs that take champs from boring to playable, and from playable to great. I love the fact that the new champs are receiving this treatment, and our old ones need the same attention.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I do think some of the old synergies should be kept (Nemesis and Family give a nice attack & health boost), but some like Teammates are absolute trash.
  • Options
    Xyresic_LemonXyresic_Lemon Posts: 125
    Yes
    Anything to boost the value of all those 2015 champs would be good
  • Options
    FutureFFutureF Posts: 26
    Yes
    AlexG29 said:

No. They can get new synergy from newly released champs

Yeah, but it depends on the champ that’s added. Not always will a new champ have a synergy with an old one