**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why you should vote Iron Patriot

Vote for Iron Patriot!
Colossus should be buffed, but there is already a lot of god Tier champs in the game. There really isn’t much tech god tiers compared to mutant. Not to mention that it would be really cool to get dark avengers synergy. I feel there are more interesting stuff they can do with Iron Patriot than other champions.
#VoteForIronPatriot

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Hopefully he will win tomorrow
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Well technically I'm in the #BuffEveryone group but hey I'd say he's pretty high on my list otherwise
  • Master10Master10 Posts: 11
    No colossal should be the one to buff
  • SirOreoBarSirOreoBar Posts: 39
    Master10 said:

Why? Can you give me a real reason
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The other thing with colossus is he has a synergy team that makes him at least ok voteforip
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

Master10 said:

Did YOU give an actual reason to vote for Iron Patriot? You just stated that you think that some interesting stuff can be done with him, which honestly can be done with almost everyone on the list.

Master10 said:

Did YOU give an actual reason to vote for Iron Patriot? You just stated that you think that some interesting stuff can be done with him, which honestly can be done with almost everyone on the list.

I also stated that the mutant class already has many god tier champions (iceman, domino, archangel, omega red, Emma Frost etc.) while tech doesn’t nearly have as much as cosmic or mutant. Not to mention, his synergies could become very interesting considering he is in the dark avengers and the synergies could help buff other meme tier champions as well.

Also, btw, Colossus being a meme isn’t really a valid reason for why someone should pick him
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    They will buff Colossus, no doubt about it.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

Master10 said:

Mutant is already the strongest class in the game. Why not give tech some love? And no use the 2015 gem as an argument. Come up with something original
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★

Master10 said:

Mutant is already the strongest class in the game. Why not give tech some love? And no use the 2015 gem as an argument. Come up with something original
    No one cares if its it's original, it's still valid. Saying tech needs love is not original
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Yeah colossus is going to win

Master10 said:

No one cares if its it's original, it's still valid. Saying tech needs love is not original
    But it’s still valid as you said
  • OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 248

I agree. Iron patriot should be the one to be buffed.