**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Daily class catalysts rewards are bugged

After waiting all week for the science daily class event. I completed the event on hero 100%. I realize it’s not 100% chances to get a fully formed t3 catalyst. Although usually when completing 100% you get at least 1 whether from completion or out of the box. After re doing the quest 6 more times and using 200 units worth of refills. I received 1800/2800 shards. Not even 1 fully formed t3... not t4 that would make sense.

At the same time there is an offer from kabam “for 400 units you can select any 2 tier 3 class catalysts.”

This seems suspicious, waste of time and units when rewards aren’t being dished out.

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    They're random drops. Not always 100%. You can do the Quest again for a chance at them dropping again, even after 100%.
  • Options
    JordsJords Posts: 2
    That’s what I’m saying though, I completed 100% then re did the quest multiple times, left and right side hoping 3* box or 4* box. Still no catalysts. I went each side at least 3-4 times.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Random drops, and sometimes it's stubborn.
  • Options
    StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    they are random drops however it is obvious the amount of shards you get when completing 100% has dropped considerably in the last 6-12 months.
  • Options
    PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    Yeah not even the t3 basic cats are coming in like they used to and they r T3
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,648 Guardian
    Don't bother with T3 Class Quest, drop rates have been very low for long time. But they do have T3Frags and T3 whole Class Cat Crystals from various Solo Events, and can even buy a while T3 Class one in Glory Store too.
  • Options
    Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
    They're not bugged but some more frags from the expert and hard levels wouldn't hurt. Doing expert for proving grounds and the daily class would be nice to get around 3000 frags for 100%. T4CC is a problem for lots of people in the middle