**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Colossus already won, vote for your 2nd choice to ensure it gets buffed too!

Guys, at this point it is clear Colossus will be the winner. But what if two champs have similar results? They would most likely buff two at the same time like they have been doing in the past. They may also take further results into consideration while determining the order of future buffs. I want Colossus buff too, but since it's almost sure he will win anyway I am voting for IP so he gets buffed with or right after Colossus :)

Comments

• MjolinarMjolinar Posts: 157 ★★
    Nope. Run it up, leave no doubt
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    MattPart said:

Guys, at this point it is clear Colossus will be the winner. But what if two champs have similar results? They would most likely buff two at the same time like they have been doing in the past. They may also take further results into consideration while determining the order of future buffs. I want Colossus buff too, but since it's almost sure he will win anyway I am voting for IP so he gets buffed with or right after Colossus :)

there is no evidence it will work that way.
  • ManfréaBolgenManfréaBolgen Posts: 139
    edited May 2019
    they made it clear they will buff only one champ this time
  • MattPartMattPart Posts: 69
    Yeah, they made it clear. Never trust Kabam. There are leaks saying they are buffing OML who got second place two. I knew it would happen.
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Dudes are you even watching seatin? If no, then check his channel: If you had done this before, you would know that kabam choose OML to buff side to side with Colossus!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

they made it clear they will buff only one champ this time

They said they’ll buff every champ on the list
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    I thought this might happen which is why I was annoyed that OML snagged #2. How did Iron Patriot or Groot not even make #2? No way OML was worse than those two turds.
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    It’s probably to stick with the theme of bidding two champs of similar class at the same time
    Ie
    Venom + carnage
    She hulk+ spidergwen
    I might be missing some, but so far we've had buffs for 4 science (RH/LC/SH/SG), 3 cosmic (Venom/Carnage/Gamora) and now 2 mutant (OML/Colossus). Science clearly needed the most attention early on and I'm cool with pairing these buffs within the same class. But I just don't understand how OML was considered worse than Magneto or Cyclops in the mutant class let alone Groot and Iron Patriot who are the two worst champs in the game. The only encouraging bit of news is that Kabam intends on buffing them some day.
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    CammonRo said:

I might be missing some, but so far we've had buffs for 4 science (RH/LC/SH/SG), 3 cosmic (Venom/Carnage/Gamora) and now 2 mutant (OML/Colossus). Science clearly needed the most attention early on and I'm cool with pairing these buffs within the same class. But I just don't understand how OML was considered worse than Magneto or Cyclops in the mutant class let alone Groot and Iron Patriot who are the two worst champs in the game. The only encouraging bit of news is that Kabam intends on buffing them some day.

He got the 2nd most votes in that old poll

CammonRo said:

He got the 2nd most votes in that old poll
    I know and it is what is is but it doesn't make sense to me. OML was not worse than Groot or Iron Patriot. With the new ST and Domino synergies, OML was actually kind of good I thought.
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    When u are only allowed one vote, 2nd doesn’t mean it is the 2nd most desired champ to buff. We should have been allowed 2 votes instead but the forum voting system doesn’t allow that.

Oh well, i have both OML and colossus and also Iron patriot and HB. Would have been ok with any of them getting buffed.
  • MattPartMattPart Posts: 69
    Yeah, I got 5* unawakened colossus and 5* awakened OML. I am glad I did not upgrade my Colossus yet blindly hoping for this buff. I had a feeling the buff may not necessary be worth it. At this point I think it will be worth to upgrade both champs, but OML goes first.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    MattPart said:

Yeah, I got 5* unawakened colossus and 5* awakened OML. I am glad I did not upgrade my Colossus yet blindly hoping for this buff. I had a feeling the buff may not necessary be worth it. At this point I think it will be worth to upgrade both champs, but OML goes first.

you aren't taking into account the synergies that colossus already has: OR gives him +20% atk for each armor buff, (and 100% to get 1 armor buff if you parry); emma frost gives him +15% increased power gain for each armor buff; and with beast and cap IW you can get a +32% special attack damage.

this means that if you can stack 20 armor buffs, you gain a +400% atk and +300% increased power gain... nothing to laugh at, in my opinion!