Options

The Chilled Alliance for the friendly players

Hi everyone,

Our alliance have 3 spaces, our reason for playing the game is in the title. We play to win, but don't get hung up on results - no one should feel bad for making a mistake, failing to beat a certain node etc.

In AW, we would like to get back to playing 3 teams, but at moment just run 2. We are gold 3 / silver 1.

In AQ, we run Map 5 or 4 for team 1, Map 3 for team 2 and will run Map2 for team 3 (if enough interest), so you can pick and choose your preferred map based on your ability and available time

None of us want the hassle of using LINE, or other methods (just in game chat), as we don't want the hassle of someone mithering you to make your move, when you are sitting down to a dinner with your family....Real Life always comes first for us....

Half our team have all played at higher levels, so you will be joining a team full of talented boss killers and have great advice to share.

SA are typically around the 350k to 400k mark, so decent enough rewards. Some members focus on different content, so we always hit the daily quest targets in full.

We don't have a set requirement for donating, but people chip in when they are rich with gold :smile:

We hope to hear from you. Game ID is the same

Natelie (fun46)

Comments

• Options
    Interested in joining your alliance and sent you a friend request.
  • Options
    NatelieNatelie Posts: 32
    Hi, we have one more space available, message me if you want to chat about our alliance.

Thanks for reading

Natelie (fun46)
  • Options
    Update...

Hiya, we have had a couple of retirees from the game, so are looking for 2 new players to join us.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in here or send me message in game

Natelie (fun46)
  • Options
    DoggieHouzDoggieHouz Posts: 26
    Hi I sent in-game friend request, please accept. IGN = dhismana
  • Options
    hi,

anyone looking for a move mid season, who are looking to join a very friendly and fun team. in AQ, we are running 532, for a nice balance.

Natelie (fun46)
  • Options
    KishenKishen Posts: 2
    Hi. I want to join your alliance. IGN is K.Kishen
  • Options
    KishenKishen Posts: 2
    Sent you a friend request
  • Options
    SpykeSpyke Posts: 1
    Looks like a good alliance for me. I sent you a friend request.
  • Options
    Good morning,

We have a space available, we have a great friendly team who all play for fun - no stresses, just a group of active players.

In AW, currently between Gold3 - Silver 1
    In AQ, running either 532 or 432 - dependent on what the team wants to do.
    Average of 500k points scored a week in SA and all daily quests are met for decent rewards.

Ideally looking for min of 300k ratings. If you like the sound of us, drop me a message :smile:

Natelie (fun46)
  • Options
    Darkness82Darkness82 Posts: 275
    I’ll join in 290k almost 300k
  • Options
    we still have a spot open, drop me a message if you want to join a decent no stress alliance :)
    Natelie (fun46)