Options

Game keeps on downloading 500mb of data

2»

Comments

• Options
    wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Twg2000 wrote: »
    How is not using a cleaner a fix for this issue. That in no way is an answer. I still have weeks to go with no data cause the game was acting up. Please address this as soon as possible. Thanks much

Reality is they don't care. We are old news in here. They will ignore us until we forget. Nothing will come from this other than frustration.
  • Options
    Twg2000Twg2000 Posts: 12
    Well I'm still gonna hope that we get some kind of answer cause I'm essentially outta the game when I'm at work and that's a good portion of the day. Not really fair to my alliance members. And to be ignored isn't what I would expect from a company that is looking to keep its loyal members from leaving due to lack of support. Cmon kabam
  • Options
    Facing the same problem. cmon kabam already wasted to much cellular data on it
  • Options
    Okay guys, I figured it out. If you go into device maintenance and click on battery and go to app monitor, at the very bottom you can exclude apps so they dont get put to sleep after you do device maintenance. Just exclude CoC and you wont have to keep redownloading! C: cheers
  • Options
    TxAggie17TxAggie17 Posts: 58
    I'm having the same issues.
  • Options
    MarkiddMarkidd Posts: 4
    I have the same issue here since the new update. reinstalling the game didn't help.
  • Options
    MarkiddMarkidd Posts: 4
    edited September 2017
    @Kabam Miike
    Markidd wrote: »
    I have the same issue here since the new update. reinstalling the game didn't help.

Android version:

q7h3skym2iz6.png

The game is 200 MB before thebdownload and 713 MB after. I sometimes use the standard samsung cleaner to close open apps in the background.

Like this:
    y0a0qh8mi5ca.png

Its very anoying to keep downloading 513 MB everytime I start the game. I've spend lots of money in the game so I expect some service from Kabam and that they look into this issue. It's taking way too long now to create a fix for this.
  • Options
    Evil_DevilEvil_Devil Posts: 57
    The same issue the Android device is optimizing the cache data to make sure to clear all unnecessary data and guess what whoevee the developer who made this update has listed those data as something not part of the game so it's considered as non useful data
    Now what's the solution Kabam
  • Options
    tuposacptuposacp Posts: 165
    Yup how is not using cleaner is a fix?? My phone has an inbuilt one so does that **** without any option to turn it off. THIS IS MOST STUPID UPDATE EVER. And guess what? They knew something like this will happen and still rolled the update out. Kabam are planning to force users quit this garbage?
  • Options
    Yup how is not using cleaner is a fix?? My phone has an inbuilt one so does that **** without any option to turn it off. THIS IS MOST STUPID UPDATE EVER. And guess what? They knew something like this will happen and still rolled the update out. Kabam are you planning to force users quit this garbage?
  • Options
    It’s literally every time one IOS, it’s such a bad joke st this point. It’s just such a game killer right now.
  • Options
    *on iOS
  • Options
    Dear Kabam Team,

The same is happening to me since the new update has been done. Mostly everytime in log-in to my game, it starts downloading entire 484 mb of update. If i am on wifi it takes around 15 mins to download otherwise on phone data it takes some 50 mins.

I have wasted so much of data & money on these updates.

Why is this happening. I have to pay for for my data usage. And if I dont play, then my current Allaince will kick me out.

need urgent solution for this.

Hopefully someone would answer from Kabam Team.

Thanks & regards

Sudeep
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,073 ★★★
    Hmm,
    a member in my ally got the same Problem.
    solution, he wouldn't use a cleaner app, so the extra download stays on the phone.
    no aditional downloads since. Kabam started using this Kind a update Option since, maybe 2 Months?
    ist due to the fact that a new update release via the Stores could take hours.
    last time the screaming was so loud, everyone went deaf here in Forum.
    For a Problem they can not solve.
    So they do ingame updates for Content renewing.

all you can do is complain.
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    If you clean your cache, it'll download again. Apparently, the hot fixes are not going into the main game data?
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,580 ★★★★★
    User Wray1976 banned? If it was about his comments in this thread, I can't blame him. There are a few in my alliance who have this constant download issue periodically and it's quite frustrating. Every patch or update, this becomes a topic again and not everyone has unlimited data. This is the only app they report having an issue with.
  • Options
    I need support to stop downloading the 500 mb of some files when i clean my device or optimize it. It’s an android samsung s8+. Please your support because i cant optimize my mobile without losing files and having to downloading again and again. It has happened me more than 6 times
  • Options
    KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Still!! Smh wow. This is a long time to have this issue. It's with ur cache I believe
  • Options
    Guys I have solved my problem in oppo phone if you need help tag me with your model and software version. I might be able to help no promises. Thanks.
  • Options
    uLqui0rauLqui0ra Posts: 76
    Save as junk? Whylotp5dwt5dmj.png
  • Options
    KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Think that's it's, there was a thread on here about it
This discussion has been closed.