**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Omega Red or Archangel or Iceman

doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
I have a 5* mutant AG I've been saving for over 1 yr for either AA or Iceman but Haven't been able to get. Now I have 5* OR. I hear he's really good awakened.

Personally, I love AA because of his massive damage potential and Iceman because of his bleed / poison immunity. Should I hold out for one of them or should I go ahead and awaken OR?

Comments

• Options
    SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 496 ★★
    OR. I have a 5* r3 undupped and I’m praying for a mutant awakening gem. I have a 5* r3 undupped AA too and there’s no question about taking using the gem on OR.
  • Options
    Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    I would definitely go OR. watch some of ContestChampion's content with him, seems like the answer to almost everything.
  • Options
    EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Omega red 100% he deals insane damage to the opponent and has great regeneration. Also he is great against all champs except tech class
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Ya OR by far, he's probably the most generic worthy champ in the game let alone mutant.
  • Options
    TotalMonster109TotalMonster109 Posts: 57
    AA🤙
  • Options
    JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    AA because ice man doesn’t need awaken
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    Do not waste you AG on Omega Red!! I used mine on him and regret it. He’s garbage. I hate his play style. On the other hand, my 5/65 AA cleared about 70% of variant 2 for me. Just let that sink in.
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★

Ya OR by far, he's probably the most generic worthy champ in the game let alone mutant.

Most generic worthy title goes to Void
  • Options
    RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94
    Omega for sure. With suicides he is a total monster.