**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Change AW

This is getting old and tiring. Its the same old war map since day one with the same stupid nodes and everyone using the same old heros...Mordo, hyperion, cwbp, nightcrawler, juggs, magik, etc... Get it together and revamp it. Ita getting monotonous and stupid

Comments

• NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    I was just thinking that it's getting tedious. Don't get me wrong, I understand you're not supposed to breeze through the boss, and there has been a ton of "limbo is too strong" posts. However, it seems every war my path is mordo, mordo, nightcrawler, nightcrawler, magik, magik. No variety at all. It's definitely challenging, but it's the same challenge every other day.
  • Hey there! To make sure everything is kept neat and tidy, I've moved this thread over to our Suggestions section, as it's more appropriate!
  • Why? So it never gets seen? Not like you guys care at kabam
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    Just don't tag moderator, tag Administrator
  • NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    To be fair, there is no suggestion being made in the original post. I can see how it could lead to a suggestion, and I don't think I've visited the suggestion forum, but if it's a suggestion and feedback forum it would fit. Don't wanna overstep my bounds, but it seemed to be more of a discussion on the monotany of wars.

Just to reiterate, I'm not trying to be snarky or fire back at any moderators, as I understand it's a largely thankless job.