**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Initial LOL clear

What is the best/cheapest champion for initial clear of labyrinth of legends and 100% afterwards?

Comments

• allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    Initial clear I like Domino with her trinity. That's who I used. Full clear I think Ægon gets the nod and that's who I'll use. I've yet to one shot SL though. Cheers!
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    Would be better if ya share your available roster. I'm personally going to attempt LOL with carnage and holy trinity, should be easy.
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Ægon is the main choice right now I think, but I’m sure there are many other combos available.
  • AttliaAttlia Posts: 63
    My best bet is either 5/65 medusa or 5/65 omega red yet. Maybe i should wait for Aegon
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Attlia said:

My best bet is either 5/65 medusa or 5/65 omega red yet. Maybe i should wait for Aegon

That's probably a good idea, Ægon is probably the best LOL champion in the game right now, unless you don't have anything else to do, I'd say waiting is a better idea.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Ghost can be use for much part. Aside from 2 to 3 I’m thinking
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    I used a combination of 5/65 wasp and 4/55 venom with antman, YJ and miles for synergy. It was ok until I got to maestro, science champs can’t debuff him so that reduced wasp’s damage by quite a bit since she gets a massive attack increase when launching her heavy. I’d recommend bringing someone to deal with maestro if you were to lean on wasp for the rest of it. But she’s certainly capable if you have her.
  • KngSpcKngSpc Posts: 53
    Medusa is great for easy path.
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★

I used a combination of 5/65 wasp and 4/55 venom with antman, YJ and miles for synergy. It was ok until I got to maestro, science champs can’t debuff him so that reduced wasp’s damage by quite a bit since she gets a massive attack increase when launching her heavy. I’d recommend bringing someone to deal with maestro if you were to lean on wasp for the rest of it. But she’s certainly capable if you have her.

Good thing I've a 6* Wasp.