**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Diablo? Who's he??

EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
I'm very confused right now. It feels as if Diablo has been completely forgotten since he was released. Literally I have not seen one person talk about him and I LITERALLY DO NOT KNOW HIS ABILITIES. Am I insane or what?

Comments

• Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    No he's just a really bad character. Honestly, i'm not too bothered. Not all new champs should be in high tiers anyway.
  • Xyresic_LemonXyresic_Lemon Posts: 125
    He was pretty bad, so people have mostly moved on from him. There's probably some gameplay of him on Youtube, but he won't be relevant in the future of the game.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

I'm very confused right now. It feels as if Diablo has been completely forgotten since he was released. Literally I have not seen one person talk about him and I LITERALLY DO NOT KNOW HIS ABILITIES. Am I insane or what?

Poorly designed and executed champ. Only used for prestige if need be. Damage and utility are subpar. The reason you don’t hear about him is because there’s nothing to talk about.