Options

CRYSTAL CRASHINGS

I am playing mcoc on an android phone with android 8 system. Even then whenever I open the crystal menu it starts lagging. I can't even swipe up or down the crystal menu for amount of minutes and whenever I spin a crystal, the crystal starts lagging and spins superslowly. It takes about 5 minutes just to spin open one crystal. It is happening since months.
Please kabam do look over this issue and fix it as soon as possible so I can open up my remaining crysrtals easily without any lag issues

Comments

• Options
    Hey Hedron, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing lag in the Crystal Vault.

We're always working to make improvements to the game, and part of that process includes reviewing any feedback we receive here in the Forums and investigating any reported issues. In an effort to keep everyone's feedback about lag, crashing, and performance issues more organized, we created two dedicated discussions, one for iOS users and one for Android users. You can find the relevant thread for Android users at the link below.

- Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to that discussion by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.