**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Volcanic Crystal for Cull Obsidian

Yesterday Kabam made a mistake with the Valcanic crystal. Once they fixed the issue and posted the correct Cull Obsidian crystal, I bought 30 of this crystals and only received 20 of the correct Volcanic crystals and the other 10 became Electro crystals.
I reported this to support and basically received the message, that they were receiving high volumes of reports regarding this specific issue. I gave Kabam a chance to reply back. Still nothing. I submitted a second ticket on the same issue. Same reply from Kabam. I feel I am being blown off.
Upon further review of the video i recorded of my crystal opening, I noticed Cull Obsidian did not show up in the pool as the champions pass.
I literally got screwed and have yet to be compensated for this issue.
Everyone that has had this happen deserves compensation for this screw up. If Kabam is true to their summoners, they need to compensate us with at the minimum a 5* Cull Obsidian.
NOT ONLY WAS CULL OBSIDIAN NOT IN THE POOL. I WAS ALSO SCREWED OUT OF THE 10 OTHER CRYSTALS.
KABAM CHANGE MY FEELING ABOUT YOU, BY TAKING CARE OF ALL THAT WERE SCREWED.
SHOW YOU TRULY CARE ABOUT YOUR SUMMONERS. 5 STAR CULL IS ALL I ASK AS COMPENSATION FOR THIS MESS.
This discussion has been closed.