**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who is the most satisfying champion to use?

EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
In my opinion X-23 quenches my thirst for blood, especially when bleed deals the final hit.

Comments

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    I really enjoy Venom lately. His bleeds are insane, healing is kinda nice and when enemy is below 18%, the damage is totally insane. Other than that, Ghost and CapIW just for the damage
  • REiiGN15REiiGN15 Posts: 120
    I love the Thing. Duped, having champs hit you and going unstoppable is great. Works awesome with synergies too.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    ST,I talk so much about him just because I love when he has all 15 fury he's damage is insane.The synergies with KM and OR are really good too.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Should probably add HT to that. He's my most recent 5*. It's fun to watch Mystics burn up. Lol.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Ronin has been loads of fun since I’ve gotten him. I’ve been using him everywhere and his crits and bleeds are super satisfying.
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    I'd still say Void, just having the ability to take down certain nodes with ease is just satisfying
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    Kerneas said:

I really enjoy Venom lately. His bleeds are insane, healing is kinda nice and when enemy is below 18%, the damage is totally insane. Other than that, Ghost and CapIW just for the damage

Yeah, he is so fluid. I also really dig killmonger
  • MoudouMoudou Posts: 151
    Domino- I recently took my 6 star to r2 and she is just so much fun, the damage, the bleed, the animations

Also Magik- I took her to r5 the same day I took 6 star Domino to r2. Magik is insane. So easy to intercept with and totally made for Act 6
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    Killmonger for me. Great animations and plays like a dream. Pull off more intercepts with him than any other champ
  • V1PER1987 said:

Ronin has been loads of fun since I’ve gotten him. I’ve been using him everywhere and his crits and bleeds are super satisfying.

I was able to get him as a 4-Star and am really enjoying his playstyle; the dashing in and out and stance swapping makes him feel pretty dynamic to me. And yeah, all the crits and bleeds are a ton of fun too ;)
  • Killmonger for me. Great animations and plays like a dream. Pull off more intercepts with him than any other champ

Gotta agree there. Killmonger's combos always feel super smooth to me, especially when I have Counterpunch charges up. I can just wait for them to come to me, block an attack and then just set off with my own combo.
  • RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94
    My faves to use currently are Ghost, human torch, venom and symb supreme. Annihilus is surprisingly fun to use too.
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Ghost
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Gotta go with Venum.... blood thirsty beast!
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    I really love using KM. He has so much utility and his animations are fun. I just really enjoy him
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★
    Fury, Thing, Havok.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I really using ghost. And most recently I think that venom the duck is really fun to play.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

V1PER1987 said:

I was able to get him as a 4-Star and am really enjoying his playstyle; the dashing in and out and stance swapping makes him feel pretty dynamic to me. And yeah, all the crits and bleeds are a ton of fun too ;)
    Yes he feels very fluid, too. It’s so easy to change his stances that it doesn’t really take you out of the fight. It was a really nice design.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Right now I’ve been having a lot of fun with VTD and She Hulk.
  • IllogicalmindIllogicalmind Posts: 12
    Gwenpool. Her bleeds and stuns are so good. But her power lock just pins them down.