**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

21.5m What a bunch of @-holes 5x5 gold1. U.S. based

Replacing several slackers and non u.s. timezones. 5x5 is not an issue, mainly need active players to help clear AW and AQ that join in a timely manner and make the moves needed without making us wait to the final minute on bosses!
3bg aw full time once season starts. AQ 3bgs, first day has 1 map6 BG and we are looking to increase to 3map6 bg on day one at least.

Requirements: full R4 5* defense or better.(includes R5 or 6* champs).
Line chat, USA Based. (No exceptions anymore.) Active and doesn't waste time and energy.

We understand real life happens, so if for some reason you ever have stuff come up we are forgiving and if something is planned, give us a heads up .
No quest minimums.
Current donations: 75k gold weekly
Standard donations: 100k gold, 12.5k L, 30k BC. (We have huge surplus so just gold is needed atm).
Do not reply here. Add me ingame or message on line.
Line I'd: gotszbot
Ign: gotszbot

Comments

• GotszbotGotszbot Posts: 236
    Still looking for players that are active as hell during U.S. Timezones
    Still looking for players that can make moves in all 3 sections during these timezones.
    Must be able to spend energy in a timely manner. Not just be active section1 and 2 but absent section3.
    Don't mean to post again so soon. We really need people who can full contribute. We are tired of no tags and no communication in one of our bg's. It's at least 3-4 people we want to get rid of.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Bro your post is scary...😳😳😳😳
    Hahaha sorry. We are chill and I know it doesn't come off that way. It's my 1 bg that I'm trying to fix and all of us officers have had it 😁
    Got some good people. Looking to rep at least 2 more. We unfortunately dropped to Gold2 due to slackers and poor comms in one of ours BGs but looking to get back in before season is done.

Line: gotszbot
    edited May 2019
    Still looking for 2 solid players. Things are running a lot smoother and looking to get back into Gold1. If we miss, it'd be the 2nd time ever since seasons started.

Leaders line: MrStache
    Leaders ign: Mcstache
    It's off-season now! We are looking to get back into gold1 and push for plat3 before these slackers we had. Join us now! We are an ally of 2016 and have a sister ally for retirees(not slackers). Looking for USA Based timezones or close enough.