Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

$15 4 star crystal

Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
Does this include ever single champion of the selected class? Or just the decent ones that they show in the picture? I cant see a list of champs like in most crystals

Comments

• Options
    SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Artwork is fire but Mostly you get trash
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    "Oh, When will they ever learn!" 🎶🎶🎶 Crystal are a bad bet and terrible investment.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    And a four star??? They have been made worthless if you have passed chapter 4! may as well move on to 5s if you arr past 4 and up to 5.
  • Options
    ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    Rap said:

And a four star??? They have been made worthless if you have passed chapter 4! may as well move on to 5s if you arr past 4 and up to 5.

Not true, I'm using 4 stars on my second account to do act 5 and I'm pretty successful even though they are 4 40

• Options
    Doug4theWinDoug4theWin Posts: 196 ★★
    I took the bait, got a Cosmic crystal and got...King Groot. Meh.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,824 ★★★★★

I think the safer crystal is Mystic.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    well, the cost for a guaranteed 4 stars is really good for me, compared to other offers... i tried the mutant one and i got (and duped for the second time) bishop... not the best, but still usable, and also a good amount of Iso and some 5* shards, that never hurts :)

and yes, crystals contain all the champs in the specific class, not only the ones shown :)
  • Options
    MC2707MC2707 Posts: 29
    I’m happy with mine, opened the skill one and got killmonger. I’ve wanted him for a while now.
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

I used 4* to 100% act 5 so that’s blatantly wrong 4* are only useless in act 6 and possibly lol although some champs can do it as 4*
  • Options
    Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★

I got tech and ended up getting another origional iron man dupe..im a rube