**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New AQ?!

I can’t believe Kabaam is staring a new AQ when they have not fixed the game. Total disregard for people’s property as this update is doing major damage to people’s property from overheating. You’re pathetic Kabaam. I’ve been playing this game for 3 years and this is the absolutely absurd!

Comments

• snapper77snapper77 Posts: 62
    Totally agree our alliance is not doing map 5 because it’s unfair to ask our members to risk breaking their devices to grind to do donations. We’ve put all event mins, donations and aq on hold and running one bg aw till game is fixed. Mean while other alliances are going to Plow on through and get ahead of us. It’s totally insane that Kabam hasn’t fixed this problem yet and continue to ask us to keep playing under these conditions.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Not only that but they haven't communicated hardly anything. AQ should at least be free. To top all this off I have precious revives and health pots expiring in my stash I had saved for an LoL run, no way in heck I can do a run right now. Send in a ticket and get told tough luck. They should suspend the timer for the stash immediately... should have been done a week ago but that won't make them money.
  • Drummer829Drummer829 Posts: 105
    DaMunk wrote: »
    Not only that but they haven't communicated hardly anything. AQ should at least be free. To top all this off I have precious revives and health pots expiring in my stash I had saved for an LoL run, no way in heck I can do a run right now. Send in a ticket and get told tough luck. They should suspend the timer for the stash immediately... should have been done a week ago but that won't make them money.

I agree with all of that. The timer on EVERYTHING should be suspended, including the ant man quests. AQ should be free considering some people can’t do more than 2 fights without their phones crashing. I find it quite embarrassing the problem has been going on for almost 2 weeks and all they’ve said was “we’re working on it still”
  • TheeWolverineTheeWolverine Posts: 77
    So the new AQ pays out less map Chrystal's which give health potions and crystal fragments. The glory store barely lowed some things and kept the same prices for health. So now you are forced for some to have to spend more money now. But they are trying to hide that fact by saying glory rewards could be higher. But now that every single alliance is in the same bracket that means there will be far less rewards over all being given out. All they did was revamp AQ, lowered map crystals from milestones and lowered the amount of people who can win certain rewards. Nice trick but this is BS! Plus the game still overheats our phones after 2 weeks and Kabam STILL HASNT POSTED INTBE GAME ABOUT THIS! Only forums but still not admitting it's their fault. Compensation at this point is not even worth it when your phone is screwed up for life for certain people!