**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

X23 heavy attack no longer bypasses Mordo’s Astral Evade.

I brought in x23 in war today and fought mordo. I thought this will be an easy match because I can just parry heavy him. But to my surprise I was caught by astral evade...is this intended? will try it later again in aq map 5 mordo.

Comments

• Options
    Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    I tried dueling a mordo yesterday and it was working fine for me actually
  • Options
    gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    Ok. Will try to verify. Thanks for the feedback.
  • Options
    MrW3Ak___MrW3Ak___ Posts: 43
    It doesn't always happen dude. It's been hit or miss from the beginning
  • Options
    MrW3Ak___ wrote: »
    It doesn't always happen dude. It's been hit or miss from the beginning

He evades the first hit but he gets caught by the second one, just tried it once again now
  • Options
    gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    Hit or miss? really? But I’ve been using my x23 before in aq mordo boss and I always bypass it...hmmm...it might have something to do with limber mastery probably.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Maybe it was fixed and is now working as intended ...
    But that happens in different phones I think. Some phones still display the bug with her heavy (bypassing astral evade) and other phones makes her to no bypass it, which is how it should be
  • Options
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    But that happens in different phones I think. Some phones still display the bug with her heavy (bypassing astral evade) and other phones makes her to no bypass it, which is how it should be

It's not a bug to get fixed, and again it worked for me
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★

This caused so much hate against me in the past, so I'm not going to get in details.
    Drax, X-23 and Elektra double hit bypassing astral evade is a bug
  • Options

This caused so much hate against me in the past, so I'm not going to get in details.
    Drax, X-23 and Elektra double hit bypassing astral evade is a bug

Kinda, but kabam won't fix it cuz it'd cause a lot of hating
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    I took Drax to rank 4 to deal with Mordo as there was a War which has two of them.

Subsequently, I don't see Mordo any more and Drax goes in with class disadvantage. :/

• Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    It was always a bug with drax, x-23 and a few others being able to hit him while stunned I guess they started to fix it
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Sungj wrote: »
    It was always a bug with drax, x-23 and a few others being able to hit him while stunned I guess they started to fix it

Not entirely true
    Elektra has been fixed as her AAR isn't exclusively Evade

Meanwhile X23 is stated that hers hits multiple times

With testing I've confirmed Elektra doesn't work but X23 does
  • Options
    hellgoalhellgoal Posts: 22
    X23 still works fine against mordo
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    I r4d a 5* drax because of this and his ability to beat the other evades with his heavy, he's now bugged and I often get parried on the second half of that hit in aw( but not against Mordo), I feel I should get a rankdown ticket after using the most exclusive resources in the game on him and him now being a war liability