**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Change 5* Arena Rewards

With @Kabam Miike recently saying that 5 and 6 *'s are more easily available then ever in the history of MCOC. Maybe Kabam needs to act on that statement and update the Ranked rewards to actually give regular players (Not Whales) the option to enjoy their newly released champions.

Change 5* Arena Rewards 81 votes

1-150 Is Fine
8%
danielmathThesurvivlistxXpenJollyHawkThicco_ModeAetasGiddyupGabe 7 votes
1-250 a fair compromise
8%
My_SuperiorLaVarBBBChuck_Norris_16HedronWildSpade11IroetWade420wilson69 7 votes
1-400 would show they are serious about statement
82%
ArcDeAngelusGamerStara99DrZolaxVxNotoRiouSxVxrazielaVaT4rTimone147MKaderRay700DRB1GK_23Gigantor13IcehawklbBajjsbwuqjwDuo_KulioMqc19NoıreCoBfan1987Savio444 67 votes

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    1-150 Is Fine
    The whales get the champs from crystals, the arena is for the FTP!
  • xVxNotoRiouSxVxxVxNotoRiouSxVx Posts: 58

It's been the same top 150 since they first started doing 5* Arena back on Feb 15th 2018 for Killmonger. Also a good 25-50 of those top 150 are still running bots or are paying people to grind for them. Which only leaves 100 for FTP players.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    1-150 Is Fine

It's been the same top 150 since they first started doing 5* Arena back on Feb 15th 2018 for Killmonger. Also a good 25-50 of those top 150 are still running bots or are paying people to grind for them. Which only leaves 100 for FTP players.
    It was a joke :)
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Change it to top ten percent
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    PraiseKek said:

this..
    PraiseKek said:

This would cause the game to go broke in a few months. I dont think it's asking too much to change to top 250 - 400.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I would think the whales hog this too lol. Only way to achieve 60+ million without cheating is major unit spending and huge roster. 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,543 ★★★★★
    5* featured arena (with expanded pool) and 5* basic arena—players get to participate in only one arena at a time.

Aggressively crack down on bots, account sharing and unit fraud.

Then see what else needs to be fixed.

Dr. Zola
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    5* and 6* champs definitely are more available than they were a year ago, even for us FTP players (at least those of us willing to put in some time to grind for rewards).

My statistics (and yes, I keep a spreadsheet of my account history):
    Jan 1 2019 to date = 23x 5* champs and 2x 6* (plus 70k more shards saved up)
    The same timeframe in 2018 = 9x 5* champs and one 6* champ.

I was Uncollected in both scenarios, have 100% explored all monthly EQ, and am now in a lower tier AW ally (was in Gold 1, now Gold 2). This also does not count LOL or either Variant because I haven't done them. These also do not include any purchased crystals (FGMC or Cav crystals).

I have received at least 3x 5* champs from special events (deadpool & cap marvel) and two more from dungeons that weren't available last year.

This is with a typical arena grind of 600k points in 4* Basic and 1m in 4* Featured (basically 1hr arena grinding per day).

This translates to one 5* pull every 11 days in 2018, and I'm now up to one pull every 5 days.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @xVxNotoRiouSxVx Kabam can just introduce a featured six star arena and have that one have a 1-150 payout system, or, alternatively, have a five star basic with a 1-10% payout and keep the five star featured with the 1-150 payout.
  • PgustiloPgustilo Posts: 12
    What is 1-150, 1-250, 1-400 payout meaning??
    PraiseKek said:

@xVxNotoRiouSxVx Kabam can just introduce a featured six star arena and have that one have a 1-150 payout system, or, alternatively, have a five star basic with a 1-10% payout and keep the five star featured with the 1-150 payout.

That's actually a pretty good idea. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious thoughts on doing this? Something seriously needs to be done, I took work off Thursday and Friday and grinded nearly 14hrs every day to get 61.987m, which you would think is a really safe #. Placed 151st. Waste of time.
    Pgustilo said:

What is 1-150, 1-250, 1-400 payout meaning??

@Pgustilo It means the people who place 1st-150th get the 5* champ, 1st-250th or 1st-400th.
    i wonder why there's been no comment by kabam on this issue.