**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Horrible lag when in crystals tab

Axe_daddyAxe_daddy Posts: 4
edited May 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
When I open the crystals tab, I get this horrible less than 1 fps lag, it doesn’t stop until I leave crystals. My connection can’t be the problem, I’m on an iPhone 8+ with a strong WiFi connection. Anyone know how to fix this?

Comments

• Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193

IPhone too?
    I'm on android
    Can hardly open crystals. Especially a crystals that even have a chance at a champion.
    Usually I just tap on the first crystal at the top and that usually helps the game catch up (Because it's frozen) so I can scroll to which crystal I want.
    But that's just this month's strategy
    Changes every month. Can't wait to see what's in store next update. Bet I have to go to the home screen and tap on the free crystal tab 😖

I'm pretty sure you already try this but I have the same problem. Closing the app and restarting it usually lets me open my crystals lag free. Then I go and quest or arena or whatever but before I open more crystals I'll restart again. This is only champion crystals by the way. Its trash that we have to do it this way but it usually works
  • edited May 2019
    Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear you've experienced lag in the Crystal Vault. If this happens again, I recommend trying the troubleshooting steps below in an effort to resolve it.

- iOS Troubleshooting
    - Android Troubleshooting

We're always working to make improvements to the game, and in an effort to keep everyone's feedback about lag more organized, we created two dedicated threads, which you can find at the links below.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to whichever of those threads is relevant to you by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.