**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

14 Mil AQ Focused Alliance looking for new recruits.

Hello there,

I am the new Leader of Infinity Gauntlet. We are looking for 2 new players. We recently had a new recruit that thought he wanted to play the game again but after 1 day decided the game had too many bugs to get past so he left the game and the alliance. We have another that is leaving after this coming AQ starting on Wednesday May 15th, so he will be leaving on May 20th once AQ rewards come in.

We are looking for Players that are very active and have great communication skills. We are looking for Players who have AQ Map 5 experience and are able to clear their own paths and possibly even have Mini Boss killing skills would be ideal but not necessary as long as you can clear your path and willing to try to take a swing at the AQ Mini and Main Bosses. As i stated in the header we are a AQ focused alliance. But we will still continue doing 1BG possibly 2 BGs in war for those that like the rush of War. We are not asking you spend resources on War though so that added stress to win each war is definitely not there in this alliance. We would rather you help us focus on AQ to get those Map 5 and Map 4 rewards to get the needed resources and glory to help upgrade champions. We did have a big transition happen this last week and we are trying to re-focus our group and AQ is our top priority and getting the right team together in each BG to do many Map 5s in each BG and then War is Secondary. But we want this to be a stress free environment for players to enjoy the game, be active in AQ and then the rest will fall like dominos in place.

Now for the interest which drew you in to the post- AQ: In Bg1 they run Map 5x5; in Bg2 they run map 5x3 with the push to get to 5 days a week and BG3 just started this week doing Map 5 on the first day with Map 4 the other days whereas before they were completing Map 4x5 each week. We have been without fail reaching the Milestone mark of 100 to 110 mil in AQ and rank between 2100 to 2300. We are definitely trying to grow and become a stronger Alliance but we need good solid active players that know what they are doing and like i said can clear their own paths and possibly have mini boss killing skill.

Requirements that we do have to join

-Must bring top champs to AQ always over solo content, unless you feel comfortable with another group of 3 champs and can make it through all 3 sections of a Map 4 and Map 5 healthy from Day 1 to Day 5 of AQ
=Map 5 and Map 4 Experience to clear lanes and possibly be good Mini Boss killer
-Must Use Line for communication purposes
-Must donate to the Treasury weekly the minimum amounts due in our alliance profile so that we can continue Map 5
-Must be active and communicate well. if you cannot be active or will be away say for a vacation or work related or family related instances all we ask is that you communicate that to your team. We understand Life, Work and Family come first and a game comes last but we also don't want somebody leaving teammates hanging either. so a quick message with a quick explanation is very helpful.
-Must be helpful as we have some who's skill isn't that great but if we all help one another then we all can become stronger together
-Must be Drama Free. we have had our share of drama filled instances in the past that we have "road the wild waves of and still come out back to smooth waters" and we try to nip that in the bud right away so please if you have drama or bring drama just keep looking.

If you have any questions or are interested in joining please reach out to me on the Line app my ID is zbot34
I look forward to hearing from you and becoming great teammates and hopefully friends too. Take care all.

Comments

• Options
    NoamChomskyNoamChomsky Posts: 27
    I've got 10-11 very skilled, active, and experienced (2-4 years) looking for a new home. All use Line. Generally speaking all have a few rank 4 5* champs. All capable of AQ map 4-5 easily. Some of us could easily handle more difficult content too. And a few of us have multiple accounts.
  • Options
    zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    My apologies for not seeing your message until now Noam. I don't have that many slots open to accommodate that many players needing a home.
  • Options
    zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    Updated from above

We are still looking for 1 new recruit that matches the above mentioned criteria. A US based player would be ideal because of the timezone differences we currently have. If you are interested hit me up on line
  • Options
    Topher_TowersTopher_Towers Posts: 77

I've got 10-11 very skilled, active, and experienced (2-4 years) looking for a new home. All use Line. Generally speaking all have a few rank 4 5* champs. All capable of AQ map 4-5 easily. Some of us could easily handle more difficult content too. And a few of us have multiple accounts.

I could probably take some of you if youre still looking. Have sister alliances that might possibly take more. Message me on line topher-towers if interested.