**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nameless

HaloaHaloa Posts: 34
Nameless is still to strong to beat in masters and his ability to use the stones should be reduced and compensation should be given out to those who are experiencing the same issue

Comments

• Options
    RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    its all about patience.

i was saying from the beginning after watching some streams that i wouldnt bother with this EQ.

i did Master 100% and felt even more certain about that decision.

however i was bored one day and figured i'd go give it a shot in UC just for giggles and after just messing around to see how far i can get, i eventually just went for the kill.

yes, it is a super annoying fight, but i actually felt quite accomplished after i did it, just keep trying, its only 9 energy.
  • Options
    B_RabbittB_Rabbitt Posts: 136
    RakeYoung said:

its all about patience.

i was saying from the beginning after watching some streams that i wouldnt bother with this EQ.

i did Master 100% and felt even more certain about that decision.

however i was bored one day and figured i'd go give it a shot in UC just for giggles and after just messing around to see how far i can get, i eventually just went for the kill.

yes, it is a super annoying fight, but i actually felt quite accomplished after i did it, just keep trying, its only 9 energy.

I haven't quite worked up the courage to give him a shot in uncollected but I have a feeling this will make me want to do it. I have the units in case I need to use them but I will definitely have to spend some time learning the fight before I am comfortable doing it 100%.
  • Options
    Samanyu_8Samanyu_8 Posts: 113
    Haloa said:

Nameless is still to strong to beat in masters and his ability to use the stones should be reduced and compensation should be given out to those who are experiencing the same issue

NOT AT ALL
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I beat him with less than average units/revives consumed. READ HIS ABILITIES. Undersrand them.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,731 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    I one shotted him on master lmao
  • Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Nameless Thanos, is about practice, picking your shots and patience.

He is so predictible in is 4 phases, you basically known what he is going to do. Question is when, adjust your timming and not screwing up.

I did master, now on uncollected, going to get him sooner or latter.

Having a great roaster helps.

Phase 1 100%-95%, is a walk in the breeze.

Phase 2 95%-65%, is all about the timing of your Sp intercept, so you can deactivate the « primal cocoon » and inflict damage. Hyperion is awsome in this phase and so his IMIW, with his unblocable sp1

Phase 3 65%-30%, inverted control, which is very easy to bypass, the difficulty comes from evading that sp2, bleeders are great here

Phase4 30%-0%, you got to built armor breaks, and intercept Thanos to transfer the armor break, then you got a 1 sec. Window to fire an SP to inflict damage. Rinse and repeat. This is all about intercept skills. Avengers are great here since they allow you to tank many sp3 before you get ko.

Go on you tube, there is a lot of video, adressing Nameless Thanos, check out a few, and practice, practice, practice.... with 70 energies you have more than 7 practices with full team against him.
  • Options
    XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 246 ★★★
    We should be compensated because it's too difficult for you??? I understand ice Phoenix, but this guy... Nameless Thanos is one of the best bosses in a while! All you need is patients... Read his description, watch YouTube video guides, prep yourself, try multiple times. Don't just come to the forums after your first attempt and say you deserve compensation because it's too difficult
  • Options
    johara84johara84 Posts: 145
    Fake News.