**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Results of my last 7 cavalier crystals and RNG concerns

Last month, I had 2000 units saved up and bought 10 cavalier crystals, rolling 8 three-star champs and two 4-star champs. Over the last 2 weeks I have been grinding arena and buying cavalier crystals with the proceeds, spinning them as soon as I bought them. Here are the results.

1 - 6 star Mephisto
2 - 3 star Black Bolt
3 - 5 star Modok
4 - 5 star Omega Red
5 - 5 star Venom
6 - 5 star Blue Cyclops
7 - 5 star Blade

This is what drives me crazy about this game. The results of the last 7 crystals makes me want to buy cavalier crystals with all the units I grind for the next year. At the same time, I saw seatin post a video of a player opening 300 cavalier crystals and earning just one six star hero as a result

For those of you who no longer or rarely spend on the game but have 50+ 5 star heroes - do you spin any cav crystals or are you just using the units for catalyst resource offers or grinding out content or what exactly?

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I think Seatin's result is the norm, from what I've seen. The RNGenie has been kind to you lately, though. Awesome.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I’m done with the cavalier crystals for a while. Honestly I think the featured cavalier crystals are better just from my experience but I’m done altogether. I have about 900 units saved up in an attempt to finish Variant 1 on main.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Yeah it's just RNG my friend. Hit or miss. Sometimes good luck, sometimes bad. Even the FGMCs are enough. I just spent 900 Units trying for Widow and got 3 3*s. Lol. You take a chance and sometimes it pans out, and sometimes it doesn't.